- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
13 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Had a wonderful time at the gin tasting, the staff were warm, talkative and engaging, it was a great event.Written 6 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great, personalized tour -- Dublin / Malahide, Belfast, Kilkenny, Cork, County Kerry. John Callely gave us great support and guidance. Especially liked our main driver, Seamus O'Brien, who provided great commentary and insights along the way. Highly recommend.Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent experience! We rode the vintage train carriage from Dublin to Kilkenny today. We sampled whiskey on the train on the way down, then had a lovely three course lunch at the beautiful Langton's Hotel. Had some free time in Kilkenny after lunch and the boarded the train back to Dublin and enjoyed another whiskey tasting on the train. Very pleasant experience overall. Recommended!Written 21 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A full day trip to Northern Ireland attractions by bus. Our guide, Lisa, was excellent. No question stumped her. She managed her flock of 44 passengers in a seemless manner. She made the rules quite clear but in a friendly and funny manner. Consequently there were no issues with late passengers holding up the whole bus which often happens in large tours. My husband and I were very impressed. She also has a very melodic voice, a real asset when you listen to someone for 9 hours. Our driver, Stephen, was unflappable despite narrow roads and bad drivers, one of whom was driving on the wrong side of the road. Altogether, a very good experience.Written 15 September 2022
- Southwestern edge in County Clare, run for about ten miles. You can take Moher Ferry to view the towering cliffs, that was a little cold for me. However the locals were cycling, golfing, genealogy, bird watching. They have facilities, restaurants, both I loved.Written 6 February 2020
- A little over a year ago, I set out to plan an amazing trip for my husbands 60th birthday. He has family from Co Donegal and knows SOME of the origins. I went through many searches and FB groups and finally got hooked up with these lovely folks - John Colclough specifically, listened to my email of what mattered to my husband and got us hooked up with Henry Doohan of Donegal Tour Guides. John booked absolutely lovely places with amazing views and many very cool stops. He left room in our days to allow Henry to take us to specific places he knew as a native. It was the most beautiful marriage of knowledgeable people. John was always there when I had a question. If you want an amazing trip to Ireland or the UK I'd contact him~!Written 5 September 2022
- Jim met us at the airport along with our Chauffeur upon our arrival in Dublin, gave us some sites to see that were close to our hotel and then then next day did a 4 hour tour with us including the Book of Kells at Trinity College and St. Patrick's Cathedral. He was a great guide and very accommodating given my mom has mobility issues and we had to wait for a rolling walker to be delivered the morning of our tour since the airline lost ours. He adapted the tour for my Mom's limitations. He had great knowledge of the area and what he was showing us.Written 14 September 2019