Health Clubs • Yoga & Pilates
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The atmosphere here is just lovely and made nicer my the lovely staff who work there who couldn't be more kind and helpful. Customer service and care is so lovely. I've now returned for numerous treatments and yoga classes. Highly recommended massage with Emi and Reiki/massage with Katerina. I contacted Katerina before my reiki/massage to explain an injury I had and she even had a hot water bottle for me when I arrived, tucked under the blanket for me as she worked. Lovely, thoughtful passionate people who make you feel very cared for. Also their offers are fantastic!Written 5 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This gym is a "bare bones, no frills" work-out establishment which is basically a former warehouse. To enter past the turnstyles you need a membership card. Otherwise there are computers outside with which you can pay for a daily pass or monthly pass with your credit card. If your card does not have a chip with PIN access, there is a bell to call one of the people on duty.'
I was actually let in for free since my credit card wouldn't work on the machines. The gym is open 24 hours a day, although the locker rooms have more limited, "traditional" hours.
The gym is expansive. There is a Spinning room, a cardio/work-out space, a cardio zone and free weights area. In addition, there are other "areas" such as an artificial grass area which was really cool for doing stretching.
There are about 20 Matrix weight-lifting machines, tons of weight plates, many treadmills and bikes, punching bags, kettle bells, stretching mats, ropes, weighted duffel bags for lugging over your shoulders, Bosu, Swiss balls, jungle gym type apparatuses, etc. There is a little bit of everything.
The classes (Spinning, cardio, etc.) are free (included in your entrance fee). The daily pass costs 9 euro, I believe. I do not know about monthly.
The men's locker room had tons of lockers, 6-8 private showers, toilets and sinks. I assume the ladies' room was similar.
The demographics of the gym was about 15% female on the two days which I went, so women should not be concerned a testosterone-overloaded gym experience. The staff is friendly and circulates to make sure everything is okay.Written 20 May 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I asked management at Flyefit based in the CHQ building to fix blinds in the mezzanine area and they’ve placed reflective panels in that area to reduce the level of heat. It’s now really pleasant to be able to work out in an ambient temperature. Well done Flyefit!Written 12 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Staff was very accommodating, spending as much time as needed to acquaint the new-comer to the facility. Gym itself was well-outfitted and fairly comprehensive in its offerings.Written 2 July 2019