108 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 108
What travellers are saying
- The place is spotless.Staff very friendly.
Massage was just first class.Couldnt of asked for any more .Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really good facial treatment. A total of 60 mins, included scalp and shoulder massage. Easy to make an appointment.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Renata gave me a head, face and shoulders massage and it was the best I’ve had in a while! She was super attentive and professional. Il definitely come back 😀Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came right to the spa after long overnight flights and were grateful for the Tranquility Room where we got to relax before our services. Our treatments were wonderful and every single staff member was so warm and welcoming. We loved it!Written 29 August 2023
- Maria is a wonderfully warm and welcoming lady who makes you feel at ease as soon as you meet her. I had a reflexology and accupuncture treatment. Prior to starting the treatments, Maria did a general health check, by looking at my tongue and asking some questions, everything she asked me was spot on, turns out that my spleen isn't working great. This makes perfect sense as I'd been to the Dr's a few months ago (in England) with chronic pain on my left side, they said it was muscular and that was that, say no more!! Maria gave me some advice to rectify this and explained how it would be affecting my painful joints, again all making total sense. And to top it off, the reflexology treatment was blissful. I highly recommend a visit to Maria, and if I lived in Dublin, she would be my go-to for anything!Written 3 July 2023
- Great place to stop and relax after a bussy shopping or working day! I can just highly recommended this place to everyone!Written 26 June 2021
- I called and reserved a massage with BEE recently.
I must say, that I was really relaxed as Bee worked magic with his hands. From the moment that I walked in the door of Mai Thai, i was welcomed, and felt relaxed.
Very clean premises, with very friendly and professional staff.
I will definitely go back thereWritten 13 June 2017
- Just stumbled upon this shop while walking around Temple Bar and were delighted to find a warm welcome and free openings for a massage. Only had time for a 15 min chair massage but it was fantastic and left me wishing we had found it earlier to have booked a full hour. Left feeling better than when I arrived.Written 17 June 2023
- I have been to Iulu Baia spa a few times for lymphatic drainage massage and a facial. It was absolutley fantastic. I would highly recommend a treatment here. I have lymphodema after Cancer treatment and this lymphatic massage has helped me hugely. They are so professional and know exactly what they are doing.
Simply amazing. Five stars.Written 21 October 2023
- We both arrived with very sore backs from travelling. We have never had a Thai massage. Best massage I’ve ever had. They went the xtra mile to sort out our sore backs in the different areas. Felt much better afterwardsWritten 13 June 2023
- My second trip to Thai Massage Centre and it was fantastic. I am 9 mths pregnant so had an hour pregnancy massage. I have had pregnancy massages in other places and this is by far the best. The pressure was nice and firm and I felt so good leaving. I lived in Thailand for a few years so I’m a bit picky when it comes to massage having been spoiled over there! The place is spotless and staff are lovely. Can’t wait to go again!Written 16 August 2023
- A fantastic deep tissue massage. If you are in Dublin, looking for a really good massage. this is the place and Nori is the lady to ask for. Absolutely amazing. Thank you. 😊Written 13 November 2023
- Had a relaxing massage here and I thought it was really good the place is clean and tidy and the therapists are so nice.Written 16 May 2023
- What an absolute great experience. We we’re absolutely pampered for our treatments & felt totally pampered to the extreme. I would happily recommend .Written 2 February 2022
- I cannot recommend this place enough. The deep tissue massage is divine. The stretching the girls do on you after the deep tissue massage really hits the spot. They are so friendly too :)Written 20 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These are the most romantic places for spas & wellness in Dublin:See more romantic spas & wellness in Dublin on Tripadvisor