6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We walked past this bar and saw that there was live music on Sunday night. We had a great time. Beers were exceptional, the band were great and we had a wonderful night. Thoroughly recommend a visit when your next in Dublin!Written 8 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was in just recently for the work Christmas party. Service was great and the staff are really friendly. The pizzas are really tasty with lots of interesting topping options. They don't just serve beer there are cocktails, and shots too.
Though maybe I regret trying as many drinks as I did. Next time I am in I will inquire after the non-alcoholic optionsWritten 4 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Food was great and the flights too. Got to try new brews and rate them. Loved every minute of it. So glad we listened to our tour guide on this one!Written 15 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a fantastic time with the crew in the Artisan Brew Academy, Don has a great set-up and we thoroughly our time there, some of the best laughs we've had in ages. Tasty beers, some samples of wine and a bit of education on the whole process, top class, especially if you're a group like us looking for an afternoon activity when on a stag party and something a little different from the normal run of activities around, highly recommend!!Written 4 April 2022
- Their pizza is simply top class, lots of vegetarian options. The atmosphere is just great, only downside is that they didn't take bookings so there might be a bit of waiting to get a table. Other than that evening was a success, highly recommend them.Written 16 February 2022
- Short tour, with interesting Dublin video which isn't online but is very good. Brewery is inside a restored theatre which is now their bar, The Camden. Finishes with sampling 5 or 6 of their beers.Written 7 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These experiences are best for breweries in Dublin:
- Skip the Line Guinness and Jameson Irish Whiskey Experience Tour in Dublin
- Irish Food Trail - Walking Tour of Dublin
- Traditional Dublin Pub Tour
- Silicon Docks Brewery and Craft Beer Tour in Dublin
- Dublin Food and Drink Tour - Private Tour
- These are the best places for groups seeking breweries in Dublin:See more breweries for groups in Dublin on Tripadvisor