15 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This is a very nice indoor shopping center. Lots of stores here and great for a rainy-day activity. We quickly walked through since we were not shopping for anything in particular. The interior is very nice and has lots of natural light. Make sure you look for the large clock.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Upmarket and relatively small boutique style shopping area in the centre of Dublin. It’s just off Grafton Street and a nice place to browse.Written 4 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Convenient location. Great selection. Nice quality souvenirs. Affordable price. However, shopping mall was small.Written 8 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In the basement of this wonderful food hall, lurks a wonderful surprise. The wine selections were terrific. You can make selections by menu or exploring the shelves. Our waiter was knowledgeable and engaging, happily giving us a sample of an unusual wine, a single grape Marsaunne. We had a wonderful Mediterranean fish stew. The vibe is friendly and fun and the food was really good. Highly recommended!!Written 3 July 2023
- Very nice little shopping centre in dublin city center.
Car parking just down the road.
Walking distance to pennys :)
Clean, very spacious.Written 2 November 2019
- Blanchardstown is a great shopping centre, everything you need, but the experience of going there for the day is dampened by the experience getting in and out. The traffic is chaotic, and dangerous. It took us 45 minutes to get out of a car park, and after 75 minutes we had only done 4km.Written 20 November 2022
- Nothing too special but has some decent stores. Much nicer than most malls in the area. Very clean facility too. Dunnes was especially good.Written 25 April 2022
- Lovely spacious dining area. Great for lunch or dinner with friends or families.
The has something for everyone. There are good vegetarian options also.Written 19 July 2019
- This is a nice suburban shopping centre with over 70 outlets including Dunne's Stores, Penneys and Tesco, cafes, food hall and free WiFi. Good parking area out front and its fee free. Busy on the day that both our wives decided that they required some shopping therapy while hubbies enjoyed a coffee.Written 11 June 2019
- Exceptional service here. Staff are so helpful and informative. Wouldn’t buy art supplies from any other company now that I’ve discovered Evans. They are in a league of their own.Written 28 April 2023
- Excellent shopping Centre with a hugh amount of shops/post office/cafes/shoe shops/chemist/bank/butchers/health shop and book shops. Donnybrook Fair, Tescos, Dunnes and Dealz takes care of all your gorcery shopping. Security is terrific with Terry keeping an eye on everything. Parking is free. Dermot and Lin keep the place spotless. Ray Curry is a super manager and runs a great show.Written 1 January 2021
- They have a tanning salon, a Polish and Brasilian shop, and lots of buffet restaurant places, plus other things.
My girlfriend assures me the tanning place is a good one and the curry i had down there for €5 was a good one.
The Brasilian shop sells some yummy snacks too.Written 6 April 2015
- I am a huge gallery enthusiast, so when I found this gallery I was truly stunned. There is a lovely selection of fine art. When looking at the paintings the owner of the gallery came up to me and gave me information about everything I was interested in so it was very pleasant.Written 14 December 2022
- Tower records used to be an institution, esp in the US.... their franchise in Japan survived and is doing well, and I spent hours in the Shibuya and Shinjuku locations in 2019, finding many Japanese indie gems. I was delighted to fin two locations in Dublin, one on the second floor of the Eason book emporium on O'Connell Street, the other closer to Dublin Castle. There is a pretty good choice of CDs and a vast choice of vinyls. My daughter found what she was looking for, I found a few old 70's CDs.... I wish there were more of those stores around.Written 28 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping malls in Dublin:See more shopping malls for children in Dublin on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping malls in Dublin:See more budget-friendly shopping malls in Dublin on Tripadvisor