- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The sheer volume and wide variety of items in this tiny little shop will keep you entertained for hours. The day I first visited, Joe Murray was behind the counter. Made my visit so enjoyable! I purchased a first edition (4th impression) The Two Towers, a couple of new-old stock Guinness Advertising books, jewelry and postcards.
I loved it so much I made sure to return before I went home. HIGHLY RECOMMEND -- not outrageous prices.Written 18 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After following their Instagram account for some time and coveting many of their beautiful pieces, I made my first purchase from Courtville this week. From selecting my ring - an Edwardian sapphire & diamond cluster ring - to receiving it by post, I couldn’t have been happier with the process. I originally visited the store to look at a different ring, but it was no longer available. Alyce was so helpful and selected a number of other pieces she thought I might like, leaving me with the dilemma of choosing between several I really liked! Having taken some photos, I took the evening to think about it. When I decided on the sapphire ring, I ordered it via the website the next day and within 24 hours it was on my doorstep. So efficient! The packaging is beautiful and the ring itself is gorgeous. Cannot recommend Courtville and the wonderful staff enough. Fantastic purchasing experiencedWritten 21 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’ve purchased two items recently in this store.. both very unique ...it’s got an incredible array of costume jewellery & the staff are incredibly helpful.
You need time when you visit the shop as there is soooo much to see.
They’ll also repair anything that you bought in the store. Or try to amend an existing item to meet your needs.
Avoid lunch break as it’s their busiest time .
Overall... Lovely stop off point when either living in or visiting Dublin !Written 13 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bought my beautiful engagement ring here. Love the guys they are so helpful, nothing is too much. They have resized and cleaned my ring since buying it F.O.C. Couldn't recommend more. Reasonably priced too!Written 2 February 2017
- Just happened upon this shop on our trip to Ireland this past Summer. My husband and I enjoy stopping in at antique shops and browsing, occasionally purchasing something of interest that catches our eye. Although we were not planning on purchasing a clock, the small store was too inviting to pass up. Kevin, the owner/clocksmith, was patient and accommodating in answering our questions, and quite tolerant in hearing about my Irish ancestors. Before we knew it, we bought a clock! Kevin made all the arrangements in shipping it to us and keeping us informed through the entire process. He is a gentleman that loves his work and it shows. I highly recommend Timepiece Antique Clocks. It is not a huge shop, but if you are interested in finding a specific piece, I'm sure he will be happy to assist you.Written 13 December 2018
- Beautiful selection of fine, rare and eye-catching antiques. Every piece in there seems to have a story behind it.
The staff are also incredibly welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable.Written 7 December 2020
- Wonderful store full of treasures. Staff are super helpful! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a bit of styleWritten 23 January 2020
- If you're interested in rare Irish Georgian furniture this is the best antique shop you'll find in Dublin a must visitWritten 6 January 2017
- Lots of grand decorative pieces, important 18th and 19th century furniture, friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Definitely a favourite place to visit - a cavernous building with rooms of beautiful furniture stretching back and back.Written 29 January 2018
- Near the top of Grafton Street and opposite St.Stephen’s Green. Good quality showroom with a solid reputation.Written 21 October 2019