- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
241 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 241
What travellers are saying
- Thought this might be overrated but was a highlight of our trip. Two pints of guinness was around €16 but we got a great seat in front of the stage and the singer/guitarist was so talented and entertaining. Can only imagine there’s an audition process for playing there. The interior was also so interesting to look at and a brilliant atmosphere. Was supposed to be moving to another bar I wanted to go to most in all of Dublin but was having such a good time stayed for the second half of their set and had a hot whiskey and irish coffee. Absolutely fab. Don’t miss it.Written 2 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely pub off the main strip. Great Guinness and friendly bar staff even for us englishmen. Was a spot various nationalities were visiting, some German lads came in for a pint of Guinness and were blown away.Written 22 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in and had a pint! Good conversation and cocktails! One of the best bartenders and Guinness we had in Ireland!!! Sampled other stouts and half pints of numerous beers.Written 16 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended a Folklore and Fairies event at the Stag’s Head. They pour a perfect pint of Guinness and magically transported it upstairs for us without spilling a single drop. The staff was friendly and helpful and the ambiance was exactly what we were hoping for. We loved the roundabout hidden feel to the entrance as well which made it feel like we stumbled upon a treasure.Written 24 November 2022
- Great bar. Lively place. Live music. Very busy. Lots of local folks and visitors alike. Great bartenders. Very limited food but restaurant down the streetWritten 22 October 2022
- We sat next to the stage, more to follow!!!! The food and service were fine. Don't expect a 5 star meal, they are feeding a huge room all at once. The show wss great. Singers and dancers!!!!!! One danced on our table.Written 19 September 2022
- A great spot to hear authentic Irish music on their 2nd floor. While it is in the Temple area which is known for tourist prices on drinks and food, the music was worth it.Written 18 October 2022
- Had a memorable night with charming regulars and welcoming barmaid. Very special place worth a detour any time. Very close to Abbey Theatre.Written 29 November 2022
- Great place where to experience a real Irish vibe. Musicians there are fabulous! Typical Irish music, not turistic at all. I really enjoyed my stay there!Written 23 November 2022
- We had a cocktail class with Serkan in Buskers, we had a great time, Serkan was the perfect host:) We recommend the event 100%Written 28 November 2022
- Came here to watch Joe Lycett. Small intimate venue which was packed out. Friendly staff, clean toilets and drinks not over pricedWritten 6 August 2022
- Nice atmosphere, old fashioned but beautifull pub where you can enjoy a nice talk and a good pint with friends. Service is very friendly. Worth visiting!Written 8 March 2022
- I have been to the laughter lounge quite a few times, and every time I have enjoyed it a lot. It became a place I bring friends to when they're visiting me too.Written 21 July 2022
- I was recommended this place and I wasn't disappointed. Had bangers and mash (which was excellent) and a couple of lovely Guinness. The staff were very friendly and helpful.Written 16 November 2022
- The building is what attracted us. We finished our 2 week driving vacation of Ireland in Dublin. We stayed in the Stevens Green area, so we saw a variety of restaurants, pubs, etc.
By pure accident we passed by the Bank and after looking at the wonderful interior of the building we decided to give it a try and were very happy we did. My wife claimed it was the best fish ( and chips) she had on our whole trip ( she tried many) and it was certainly my favourite steak. The fish chowder was the best or at least equal to 3 other seafood chowders we had during our trip around Ireland and Scotland. God, there fish/seafood chowders are delicious in both countries.Written 10 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin