- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I walked by the shop and was intrigued that they offered both coffee and chocolates. The ladies working there could not have been nicer. I ordered two coffees and was surprised that I could choose a chocolate for each coffee. That was a very nice treat and the chocolate was delicious. The coffee was very good too.Written 14 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This shop has a good selection of both Irish and international works at reasonable prices. The tea room upstairs adds to the charm and offers a good spot to dive into the book you have just purchased!Written 20 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Monday Echo is an intimate, acoustic, candlelit night of musicians, spoken word artists and other performers every Monday night downstairs in The Mezz Bar, Temple Bar, Dublin. Organised and MC'd by Aidan, Punk, and Shauna,this is always a magical mixture of the most remarkable talent around. I have come away from this fantastic night moved, energised and enthralled by a roster of the most amazingly talented people. Every night has a selection of "headline acts" followed by an open mic of poets, musicians and performers. The atmosphere is both respectful and great fun, it is a special night out that I wholeheartedly recommend it.Written 18 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.