- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
23 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great start to the New Year in the Comedy Crunch. The acts were all brilliant and there was a ice cream break in the middle.
So glad our friends recommended here!Written 2 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I moved to Ireland a couple of years ago and found that going to these cozy Monday night comedy sets has been a really fun way for me to get to know the culture. The comedians are often very good, sometimes extremely good given the cheap entry fee, they like to engage with the audience, and a lot of the audience are there to have a fun time, so there's usually a great buzz. Fantastic dealWritten 3 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Didn’t know what to expect and thought it was a really funny and cleaver show. Would definitely recommend.Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing night out. Adam the MC was unreal. Laughed from I came in till I went out. Staff were welcoming and knew my name through. Really lovely experienceWritten 28 January 2023
- I have been to the laughter lounge quite a few times, and every time I have enjoyed it a lot. It became a place I bring friends to when they're visiting me too.Written 21 July 2022
- We entered this bar looking for a quick bite to eat. It is a classic bar. We enjoyed the atmosphere and the Irish Stew was really good.Written 20 March 2020
- Great night with a variety of comedians of different styles. Lovely atmosphere and very welcoming pubWritten 15 November 2022
- Been there a couple of times, excellent night and atmosphere! The acts were great, good crowd and great host!Written 17 November 2022
- Best club in Dublin, my wife and I had a great time and huge laughs. Emman and Craig are great hosts and hilariousWritten 14 December 2022
- What a great Wednesday night out in Dublin! Great craic to be had at this comedy night. Great fun for solo travellers, couples & groups. Get in early to get a seat. Relax and enjoy a great array of talented comics. Highly recommendedWritten 17 November 2022
- We stumbled on this pub and were so happy we did
Lovely staff and a very traditional pub
The guiness was fabulous and the barman educated us about the 3 grades of guiness
If you pop in have an Irish coffee it’s fantastic
Thankyou for your hospitalityWritten 29 August 2020
- Felix, You sound like krusty the clown’s nephew, respectfully.
But this is my first comedy club experience and it’s great!Written 22 July 2022
- Always a great vibe in the place, equally great staff and nice crowd. Great tunes too. All round great location, good place to start your night off or even spend a large chunk of it there. Worth visiting.Written 21 October 2019
- Quite a nice place to go in Temple Bar area. Went to listen to Mylo that had a session there. Love Mylo style of singing. Will definitely go there again when Mylo sings thereWritten 18 June 2022
- Great night had at The International Bar on New Years Eve 2022! Three strong comedy acts, pulled together by the friendly and witty host. Would recommend. ThanksWritten 5 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These are the best places for couples seeking comedy clubs in Dublin:See more comedy clubs for couples in Dublin on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for comedy clubs in Dublin:See more hidden gem comedy clubs in Dublin on Tripadvisor