13 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Definitely worth the visit! The castle was incredible. The grounds are beautiful. So much to see so give yourself plenty of time to explore!Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a fun experience. We had a great time. The man running the place was very informative and helpful. Made our time much more enjoyable. Would definitely recommend a visitWritten 17 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Despite water levels being fairly low at the end of the summer, we were still able to have fund canoeing down the river and 7 sets of different size rapids.
We had a group of varying abilities and they ensured that all were catered for with us all learning some new skills and having fun in the process.Written 15 October 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a private ride on this boat! Significantly more fun and speedy than the self drive. Had and absolute blast with our pilot Richard. Major highlight of the vacation!!! DONT HESITATE! DO THIS!!!Written 10 September 2023
- This was on my bucket list from years ago. I had read about this particular tour on Lough Hyne during the night so that you can see the bioluminescence, which is a unique experience on the only salt water lake of its kind in Europe and the first marine reserve since 1981. I highly recommend bringing your own black light flashlight so that you can see the glowing shrimp on the bottom (although our guide passed one around). A decent level of experience with kayaking will help, especially with the limited visibility. The guide has a lamp in which you follow. Putting your paddle in the water and drawing it forward brings a shimmer that I wish I could have captured with a photo, but alas it was too dark. Dress warmly and they do provide gear to keep you safe and warm as well. It runs between April-October and the three of us felt it was a cool experience not to be missed!Written 2 November 2023
- We really had a great time! Funny and informative ! You learn a lot about Cork !
We recommend 100% !!Written 6 November 2023
- Absolutely incredible facilities. The bunkhouse accommodation was so clever and comfortable. Think camping but with bunkbeds contained in a lovely wooden hut. Outside a lovely covered area with tables and benches. Tepe tent full of games. Bbq kitchen area was outstanding. Onsite pizza takeaway and lovely coffee shop. Activities were incredibleWritten 20 August 2023
- Had an amazing day with Andrew.
Although not the warmest day we had so much fun exploring the cliffs and the caves, and we stopped for a whisky on the way back!
Andrew is very personable and gave us lots of Information of the plaes we visited
He was very accommodating as my friend needed extra assistance getting in and out of the boat as she finds walking difficult. He had all the correct safety equipment.
I would highly recommend this adventure.Written 13 August 2023
- What a wonderful few hours. Warren did a brilliant job: great safety briefing, great boat, informative about Cork Harbour and the Clark coast. Loads of opportunities to get close to sea birds, a seal colony and a massive pod of dolphins.
If you have a few hours to spare and you are looking for something really special to do, Warren’s sea life safari is a mustWritten 24 August 2023
- I took my 2 boys aged 12 and 9 to Zipit. They both had the most amazing day. All the staff were so friendly and guided us around the course. My 12 year old was also able to do the blue course which he said was brilliant. They haven’t stopped speaking about about their experience!
We hired the head cameras which they wore and the staff downloaded all the footage and was sent to us. Such a brilliant idea as we can share it with others who did not come along.
I would highly recommend a day out to Zipit and we will definitely return.Written 10 August 2023
- WAC is quite simply the ‘go to’ company for supported cycle touring in Ireland, both North and South of the border. I’ve cycled on 4 continents and I have to say I couldn’t believe the standard of hotels, scenery, support and friendliness of everyone I met, from staff to locals. If you haven’t cycled in Ireland it’s a definite’bucket list’ destination and no one does it better than WAC - thanks Paul, Fiona, Brian and Stephen - GBWritten 3 March 2023
- I loved the entire weekend. The place is beautiful with lots of wildlife to see. Met some lovely people from all over the country. Calvin was a great guide, so knowledgeable and friendly !! I would definitely recommend any nature lover to experience this weekend. I loved it !! Stuart , DerryWritten 25 June 2023
- It was a dull, over cast and misty day. My partner and I started to question whether it was a good idea to go kayaking.
It was the best excursion. As the light mist gave a magical effect and the overcast conditions meant we didn't suffer from glare or sunburn. We had a few nice encounters with one of the local seals. I would highly recommend to anyone, as it made our weekend!Written 16 August 2020