- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
39 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 39
What travellers are saying
- We spent the afternoon here, about 4 hours and it was just right for kissing the Blarney Stone at the top of the castle as well as checking out all the different areas of the garden, and there are a lot!
As it was the end of September there weren’t too many people and the weather wasn’t great but our first goal was to kiss the stone so we headed up there first then made a route plan for seeing the other bits and it worked well.
It’s a beautiful place and you could spend a day here easily with the kids or someone older just meandering and having a picnic.
Not cheap but a good day out!Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Superb market for non vegetarian guys . Fresh and appealing stuff , hygienic and a delight to watch guys working . One can simply come here and enjoy besides buying the choicest of meat productsWritten 27 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wonderful and informative museum I had the pleasure of visiting during my few days in cork. I started my morning at Good Day Deli, the lovely cafe at the on-site gardens - a must visit. Met the wonderful museum host, Agnes, in the design shop, who was a delight to chat with. You can tell how proud she is to be a part of such an important piece of Irish history. I hope this review speaks to someone, as this visit was a highlight for me.Written 18 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A truly stunning park ,,with a couple of good coffee shops ,and a brilliant museum ,well worth a visit ,,,,Written 14 September 2023
- I absolutely loved my experience here! Climbing to the top of the church and viewing the city on a nice sunny day was so much fun. The staircase is very narrow so it may take some time waiting for others coming from the opposite direction as no more than one person can get through at a time. The inside of the church was nice and very peaceful! I’m glad I made my way to this church!Written 18 July 2023
- Busy street in the heart of Cork city. Variety of shops, restaurants, cafe's, souvenir's, and always something happening for entertainment. Just cant escape from visiting here for anything.Written 25 October 2022
- We went to Blackrock castle this weekend and it was a lovely family day out. The exhibition is very interesting and the dome experience was great for the kids. The tour guide was casual and very knowledgeable..well worth the visit!Written 28 August 2023
- Arriving in Cobh on a cruise ship for a day, we looked at the local visitor center and then decided to take the train to Cork. A local girl recommended we just walk to the fort. Great advice. The fort was a great view, a nice half hour and then we wandered back trough town, The story of the fort through the centuries is interesting.Written 4 June 2023
- What a fabulous attraction in the beautiful Crosshaven. Plenty to see, both inside and outside so still a lovely visit on a wet day. Staff were so helpful and knowledgable and when we found out that the whole place is run by volunteers, it made the visit more special. The work and effort that the volunteers put into Camden really is outstanding and they should all be commended. It is a work in progress and we will def be back in a few years to see what they have added but we still spent over 2 hours here. The views from the cafe were spectacular and well worth eating outside just to see the view. I really can’t speak highly enough of what Camden Fort is, I would recommend everyone to visit to see for yourself, what can be achieved when a group of people come together to turn a derelict site into a top tourist attraction. Well done to all involved and we look forward to returningWritten 27 June 2022
- The atmosphere out there is out this world I’d highly recommend it. There was this girl called Freya and she out done herself she is so accommodating and personally I think she deserves a raise all staff are polite to but she really stood out to me.Written 13 May 2023
- - Good range of play equipment in park
- Fairy trail that was long enough for little legs to enjoy and complete
- Plenty of parking
- Loads of green space to run around
- Would have been nice to have a coffee shop/cart option- didn't see anything of the kind
Great park, will definitely returnWritten 26 March 2023
- First time going to Awesome Walls Cork yesterday, 2 adults and an 11yr old and 13 yr old. Megan the instructor was so calm and in control and was very flexible with how far we wanted to push our limits. While we were there, you could see couples, groups of teenagers and even a toddler climbing. It all feels very safe and there are all different types of walls for different abilities. Already looking at going back.Written 11 June 2023
- A lovely tour of the old waterworks building and machines. A very well preserved site with all the original Victorian equipment. There is a portable audio tour and short Auduo visual presentation which really adds to the experience. The tour od the engine room is guided and this added immensely to the understanding of the equipment and of the visit. probably of greater interest to anyone interested in Victorian engineering but a nice addition to a vista to Cork and close to the GaolWritten 4 August 2023
- Lovely Irish short film exhibition on the ground floor. I enjoyed a miniature model of Cork City. Great exhibition showcasing history of Ireland and Cork.Written 6 August 2023
- Been through this place a few times at this stage and ive always had pleasant experiences. Its never been too jammed when I’ve visited and parking remains free. There is a good selection of shops and restaurants along with a cinema.Written 17 August 2023