- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This was a quick stop but it was interesting and we enjoyed our walk through of this museum. Only down side was there were no butter samples to try, but perhaps I'm weird for thinking there should beWritten 26 September 2022
- The brothers and lay helpers are friendly, welcoming, and supportive. Stop for a chat with them after mass and find out what else they have going on during the week.Written 10 March 2020
- Went to see Wake by Irene Kelleher the other night.. fantastic show.. self written and acted... she is formidable in her work.. great set design too.... visuals and sound were excellent..
Fab venue... oh gosh - long may it live... places like this are far and few between nowadays..
Its quite intimate but still a substantial space.. lovely cosy bar area... great big mugs of tea too if thats what you prefer.. lovely staff...
Can't wait for my next visit..
So good to be able to enjoy live theatre again after the hiatus brought about by the pandemicWritten 2 April 2022
- Nice performance venue for dancing and singing. Acoustics are good except a bit too loud (maybe sitting in fourth row near stage was the cause). Seats are reasonably comfortable, but very firm. You do not want to sit for more than 11/2 hours without an intermission.Written 29 May 2019
- Had a great time here last Friday. My daughters and I dropped in on a whim and saw Snatch Improv. They were really funny. The owner was super friendly and spent some time talking with us after the show. I appreciated his driving advice - helped me immensely on the rest of our trip through Ireland.Written 11 September 2022
- Totally digging this pub. Had live trad session which was cool. Couldn't really see or hear too well from where I sat but just soaked it all in.
Ideally I suggest planning to spend more time than I could to soak up the vibe. The upstairs seemed quite cool.Written 29 September 2022
- Cant believe I only heard about the shop through a friend this week. Great collections, encompassing all tastes, and very affordableWritten 11 December 2020
- This wonderful pub was the highlight of our trip to Ireland. We stayed across the street from the pub and visited each night we were there. Frank, the owner, treated us as if we were family. The regulars all had stories to tell and songs to sing.
Pat Buckley’s is the quintessential Irish experience. We were sad to have to leave. If you are lucky enough to pass through Cork be sure to visit Pat Buckley’s. ☘️🍺Written 29 March 2018
- Loved discovering this tasty treat shop! The owner Tony Linehan had a great chat with us and told us a bit of the history. He’s the third generation Linehan owner and it’s been running is 1928! Amazing.
For something different try the Cut Clove Sweets - I really liked them and they are
One of their most popular. Never tried anything like it!Written 20 June 2022
- Couldn’t recommend this activity more, it was so much fun and such a good experience! It is a beautiful way to see Cork City. Our instructor Laura was so welcoming and knowledgable and really helped us to get comfortable on the boards. Great experience!Written 23 September 2021