- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We booked Lee valley for a group of 18 for my daughters confirmation lunch. The food, the service and the setting was outstanding.
The food was absolutely beautiful, everybody ordered different items on the menu and each and every dish looked and tasted beautiful.
Cannot thank Lorraine enough for going above and beyond for us on the day, she was amazing, thank you so much for everything.Written 3 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have always enjoyed this golf course with my friends and family. Beautifully laid out and scenic with plenty of nice holes to play. Well worth the visit and if you like something to eat and drink after very good bar and Restaurant upstairs.Written 1 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a round of golf in this challenging golf course and really enjoyed it.Its situated just outside the beautiful village of kinsale in cork.If you want to test your golf handicap play this course you will be tested all said worth a visit .Written 14 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyed the round. For a municipal this is really well looked after and the greens were, on the whole, very true. Pleasant welcome in the pro shop and will definitely play there a few times while we are here.Written 24 July 2019