Sports Camps & Clinics • Surfing & Windsurfing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was a dull, over cast and misty day. My partner and I started to question whether it was a good idea to go kayaking.
It was the best excursion. As the light mist gave a magical effect and the overcast conditions meant we didn't suffer from glare or sunburn. We had a few nice encounters with one of the local seals. I would highly recommend to anyone, as it made our weekend!Written 16 August 2020
- Couldn’t recommend this activity more, it was so much fun and such a good experience! It is a beautiful way to see Cork City. Our instructor Laura was so welcoming and knowledgable and really helped us to get comfortable on the boards. Great experience!Written 23 September 2021
- Scuba Diving Experience in Pool. Fergal was very professional and patient. All had great fun. Well worth it!Written 29 July 2021
- we tried archery, waterpark and high ropes and were impressed by all. worth a visit with families or friends. staff very relaxed and chilled and no huge pressure on time or rules. great place to picnic on a sunny day too.Written 15 August 2021
- Done this with my wife first time surfing and would highly recommend it. Can be done in rain or shine. There is a good coffee dock and pizza van next to it for afterwards.
All equipment and instructing provided.
Great for all agesWritten 20 October 2015