Sports Camps & Clinics • Surfing & Windsurfing
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was a dull, over cast and misty day. My partner and I started to question whether it was a good idea to go kayaking.
It was the best excursion. As the light mist gave a magical effect and the overcast conditions meant we didn't suffer from glare or sunburn. We had a few nice encounters with one of the local seals. I would highly recommend to anyone, as it made our weekend!Written 16 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time stand up paddle boarding. James was our guide and gave us loads of technically information on our technique which was great. He also gave us loads of information about the history of Cork which was really interesting. The trip was so enjoyable. It was such and relaxed and enjoyable experience and everyone in the group said they would do it again.Written 26 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Didn't know such an experience existed. A hidden gem. Great place for kids and older kids and older again kids to let loose!Written 21 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Done this with my wife first time surfing and would highly recommend it. Can be done in rain or shine. There is a good coffee dock and pizza van next to it for afterwards.
All equipment and instructing provided.
Great for all agesWritten 20 October 2015