Historical & Heritage Tours • Private Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- It was easy working with Cathy to set up our tour and wish list. We took a 5 night 6 day tour and had Tony as our guide for the south west peninsulas. He was prompt, entertaining and attentive. Our hotels suited our request of being in towns and accessing to nightly music. We pleasantly worked around the weather and saw breath taking places that were well off the beaten path. He accommodated us with plenty of stops to enjoy and soak in the fantastic views. Looking back we would have done nothing different. Thank you Tony and Cathy for a forever memorable tour.Written 1 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Calvin was the perfect host for our wildlife weekend covering both bird knowledge, local flora and fauna as well as sea life.
With a mixture of local birdwatching, forest walks and whale watching, it had something for everyone along with a relaxed pace and informative guide.
Would highly recommend for anyone looking to learn about the abundance of life in the ocean, woods and coast.Written 15 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent the past few days in West Cork doing some bird watching and pelagic trips with Paul and Niall. Fantastic trip with guys taking us to birding hotspots and best eating places in West Cork. Hope to repeat the experience in the future.Written 13 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- .hi all, i must say that we were pleasantly surprised,the weather was not good, but, we had a great time.the walking was done at our own speed and did not feel rushed at all.we asked lots of questions and the answers carina gave us made us feel that we really understood the history of the people and the place.carina put a bit of life into this picture.she really knows her history.she is a great guide and we would not hestitate to book up on one of her other walking tours.an amazing day out with an amazing lady. XxWritten 4 November 2019