Taxis & Shuttles • Public Transportation Systems
27 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A great spin in the Only cable car in Ireland to Dursey, over the water. We had beautiful weather for walking on Dursey Island.
Very efficient. No waiting when we arrived at approx 10.30AM, but a few people were waiting at 1 PM.
Fantastic experience, fantastic views.Written 24 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tom was one of the best guides our group has had the pleasure of using and that includes many guides in many countries. Tom worked closely with us to meet our needs and requests. He compiled an amazing itinerary for many areas around Cork, including stops are very local pubs, restaurants and amazing sites. He also drove us up the Copper Coast to our destination near Thomastown. It was an amazing drive, again, giving us the local color and commentary. Tom was always prompt, attentive to our needs and a lovely companion. Highly recommend whenever you have need for a driver or an excellent guide. It will greatly enhance your trip to beautiful Ireland. We will return.Written 14 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a great day with Paul! He picked us up at the port and we spent the next six hours visiting Cork, Kinsale, Blarney, Jameson's and many other sites in between! Paul offered us the history of all of the sites we visited! I would highly recommend Paul as a guide for this area! Thanks, Paul for a great day!Written 21 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ordered a taxi to my Hotel. Taxi turned up in time. Driver very pleasant and helpful. No issues. Good service.Written 28 August 2023
- Our group used Deasy Coaches for transportation around the island after a 3 day stay in Dublin. Our guide, Martin, was fantastic, he was so knowledgeable and funny. He took us to see fantastic places we had no idea about . The company representative helped us create a great itinerary and genuinely cared about us having a great time. We were in Ireland right at the beginning of the shutdown for the Cornavirus scare, and Shella (company rep) was checking in on us and making sure we were all good and still having a good time. When we go back, we are using Deasy Coaches!Written 29 April 2020
- Michael went above and beyond to assure that our trip went smoothly. He drove our family during a four week trip and treated us like family!! He was dependable, kind and patient as he helped us navigate our first trip to Ireland which included visiting family and various sites. With Michael as your driver you can be sure that you will be in good hands and your trip will run smoothly.Written 15 October 2022
- The concierge at our hotel recommended Derek of B2B and we're so glad he did. From Cork, Derek took my wife and me to Blarney Castle, Kinsale and Cobh in a BMW 7 series and waited patiently while we soaked everything in. We had a great conversation along the way and learned a lot about Ireland that we wouldn't have known otherwise.Written 28 October 2019
This was our first trip to Ireland, so we had a long list of things to see and a complicated schedule. Robert McAuliffe of About Ireland Taxi Tours helped us design an itinerary which complied with the laws of physics and economics.
Conor Sheridan was our guide, who put our plans into execution, at the same time letting us deviate when it was necessary. Mr. Sheridan is a very intelligent man, equally comfortable discussing Irish history or the difference between an Irishman and a Scot. He started as our guide and after seven days on the road became our friend.
We found the Irish to be gentle, polite, with a great sense of humor. It is a pleasure to be among such civilized people. There are innumerable sights with historical, literary or other importance. The land is beautiful, but, as Mr. Sheridan put it, "people do not come to Ireland for the weather". I would add the quality of the Irish more than makes up for the rain.
We are very grateful to Messrs. McAuliffe and Sheridan for making possible our dream vacation to Ireland.
Margarita and Néstor Cruz
Falls Church, VirginiaWritten 3 November 2023
- I never would have had the experience if I tried this on my own. This tour was filled with delicious food and history with a very personal and local touch. Even walking by things that seem ordinary, I was touched to learn the history behind each area of the City we touched. Thank you for being so welcome and engaging with my Teens, it is an experience I will truly never forget!Written 6 July 2022
- We booked our transfer in advance and our driver arrived 15 minutes before collection. Car was in showroom condition. Fantastic Service.Written 11 June 2023
- We had a private Mercedes Van tour of Cork for 2 days. It was exceptional. We went to many small Irish towns in the county Cork area. We saw beautiful sites and ate in excellent restaurants.
Our guide gave us time and space while pointing out the high lights and historyWritten 22 January 2023
- I called to book a taxi to go to the airport. The agent who attended the call shouted at me and was really rude, I was traveling because of an issue back in my country, I was having a hard time and this person was awful. I have sent an email to give feedback, I requested speak with a manager. I was advised I will be contacted by one... I am still waiting for that...I would not recommend use this service.Written 2 March 2020
- "Derek's tour was an absolute delight! His incredible knowledge and passion for Ireland were
evident from the start. Throughout the tour, Derek shared fascinating insights into the
country's history, culture, and natural wonders. His friendly and approachable demeanor
made the experience even more enjoyable. I felt privileged to learn from such an expert
guide. If you're looking for an informative and engaging tour, Derek is the perfect choice!"Written 12 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Cork
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Cork:
- Cork Airport Private Transfer: Cork Airport to Killarney
- Shannon - Cork | ONE-WAY Private Transfer | Premium Car Service
- Cork Airport Private Transfer: Cork Airport to Killarney
- Cork Private Transfer from Cork Airport to City centre
- Cork Airport Private Transfer: Killarney to Cork Airport