- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Hands down one of the worst bud services I’ve ever had. Busses are constantly late and most of the drivers always seem to be in a horrible mood and and quite rude. There’s doesn’t seem to be a set schedule just an estimate on how long from a to b but even with this they end up being 30 mins late.Written 19 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The ferry provides an excellent way to get to Cape Clear. Last July I we went on a day trip to Cape Clear. It was a lovely day and the ferry was busy. The crew were very helpful and gave assistance to many passengers.
On the return journey the ferry took the southern route and when we came across some dolphins the ferry took some time to make sure all of the passengers had an opportunity to see them. Everyone was delighted, we left Baltimore smiling ear to ear!Written 7 November 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bob at About Cork Taxi Tours saved us when two of our tours where canceled during our cruise. He was quick, efficient and a great communicator. He supplied tours to the Cliffs of Moher and in Killybegs and transportation in Dublin to the airport. I can't say enough on the high level of service we received. I would recommend him to anyone who is traveling to Ireland.Written 14 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I never would have had the experience if I tried this on my own. This tour was filled with delicious food and history with a very personal and local touch. Even walking by things that seem ordinary, I was touched to learn the history behind each area of the City we touched. Thank you for being so welcome and engaging with my Teens, it is an experience I will truly never forget!Written 6 July 2022
- The Dursey cable car is currently closed in 2022 for upgrades - I'm not sure what it will be like once the new one is in place - but this is the only cable car in Ireland and such an experience. it goes from the mainland to an island - which is not inhabited - but farmers do have animals grazing on the island - sheep and cows - so dogs are not allowed - but if you are looking for something different to experience - this is the one for you.
I'm not into sky diving or bungy jumping - so this is as far as I'd go to float on air..
Looking forward to when this re-opens so I can experience it again.
Note :- the roads in this area are very narrow - so not good for big vehicles e.g. Campers unless you are well used of driving big vehicles on country roads..Written 1 May 2022
- Tom was one of the best guides our group has had the pleasure of using and that includes many guides in many countries. Tom worked closely with us to meet our needs and requests. He compiled an amazing itinerary for many areas around Cork, including stops are very local pubs, restaurants and amazing sites. He also drove us up the Copper Coast to our destination near Thomastown. It was an amazing drive, again, giving us the local color and commentary. Tom was always prompt, attentive to our needs and a lovely companion. Highly recommend whenever you have need for a driver or an excellent guide. It will greatly enhance your trip to beautiful Ireland. We will return.Written 14 February 2018
- Took the bus from Cork to Cobh to visit the Titanic Experience and Spike Island. Bus arrived on time and was very comfortable. A lovely drive.Written 14 July 2022
- We used Niall Johnson Bus Hire for our wedding in Clonakilty last week and he and his team didn’t miss a beat. We had numerous pick-ups at multiple locations and additional trips to Dublin and Cork throughout the week. Always on time, flexible and extremely courteous and personable, the team were top-notch. I can’t recommend using Niall enough. Absolutely fantastic service!Written 5 August 2022
- My company, based in the UK & Singapore booked Maurice to take me from my home to Dublin Airport about a 2hr 30min Journey. Maurice arrived on time and was very polite and kindly waited until I said good bye to my family. I can’t thank Maurice enough, it was a great trip and I would highly recommend Maurice whether it was a simple trip to the airport or a day trip around Ireland. The car was immaculate, spacious, safe and very comfortable for the journey.
Thanks MauriceWritten 3 December 2020
- Our group used Deasy Coaches for transportation around the island after a 3 day stay in Dublin. Our guide, Martin, was fantastic, he was so knowledgeable and funny. He took us to see fantastic places we had no idea about . The company representative helped us create a great itinerary and genuinely cared about us having a great time. We were in Ireland right at the beginning of the shutdown for the Cornavirus scare, and Shella (company rep) was checking in on us and making sure we were all good and still having a good time. When we go back, we are using Deasy Coaches!Written 29 April 2020
- We had a great day with Paul! He picked us up at the port and we spent the next six hours visiting Cork, Kinsale, Blarney, Jameson's and many other sites in between! Paul offered us the history of all of the sites we visited! I would highly recommend Paul as a guide for this area! Thanks, Paul for a great day!Written 21 October 2018
- Excellent and safe ride in charming company through a beautiful country in a clean car with a reliable and responsive service. I would recommend it for everyone !Written 17 October 2019
- The concierge at our hotel recommended Derek of B2B and we're so glad he did. From Cork, Derek took my wife and me to Blarney Castle, Kinsale and Cobh in a BMW 7 series and waited patiently while we soaked everything in. We had a great conversation along the way and learned a lot about Ireland that we wouldn't have known otherwise.Written 28 October 2019
- picked up from cork airport ,travelled to killarney ,my wife came on trip with me as I was at meetings all day ,David offered to take her to a town called Kenmare (at no extra charge) aswel as Mols gap part of the ring of Kerry, she was delighted with it .I've downloaded trip advisor just to leave a review for these guys great service ,will defiantly book with this company again A+ serviceWritten 8 May 2018
- Having used iDrive before, I knew it would be a great day. Kevin collected us from the port and we set off for Kinsale. We had a nice walk around town, and then headed to Cork to have lunch at the English Market. We ended up back in Cobh with plenty of time to see the Titanic exhibit there. A very nice day.Written 2 July 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cork
- These experiences are best for transportation in Cork:
- Cork Airport Private Transfer: Cork Airport to Killarney
- Cork Private Transfer from Cork Airport to City centre
- Cork Airport Private Transfer: Killarney to Cork Airport
- Dublin Galway Connemara Cliffs of Moher Ring of Kerry Blarney Five Day Car Tour
- Cork Airport Private Transfer: Cork Airport to Killarney