Sports Complexes • Game & Entertainment Centres
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Saw online it was 10 Euro per hour so booked 2 hours but when we paid it was only 15eu for the 2 hours. Kids had fun staff were friendly but I feel the cafe and seating area for adults could be better. Very dull and none of the snacks that were on the board were available even though it was only 12 o clock. That's where I feel it could be improved but the kids loved it and that's more importantWritten 25 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Monkey maze is a great location for letting your kids let off steam and run loose whilst you relax with a coffee or tea from the small shop at the location plenty of seating and good Visabilty of your child .. Ultra safe venue for children with good professional supervision from the friendly staff there. Cannot recommend enough this facility just outside Cork cityWritten 12 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went there for my friends daughters 13th birthday along with 10 other teenagers, I thought it was going to be a nightmare but ended up being the best fun. My friend and I had more fun than the kids you couldnt get us out of the place. Music was fab to, brought back lots of happy memories. I would highly recommend it, its not just for kids!Written 19 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So I love going here have been quite a few times and when the company asked me to organise a night out I was straight out of the blocks in suggesting NKC. So we have a good mix of age and sex of staff and so I was wondering was it a great idea. Well it went down a bomb the best company works night ever was agreed by all. Now it's traditional.
So I have been here quite a few times with work,friends and even stags I have to say it is the place to visit no matter the event and most definitely for all the family.
Great track Balcony for those who just want to come along and watch fast karts most friendly excellent staff.Written 26 November 2019
- Went there for a birthday party of my son friend good for games bowling but what i dont like they serve the food istoo cold and staff were not entertained by the complaints. Good only for games and past times but food is terribleWritten 5 October 2018
- This is a large soft play with lots of slides and climbing bits for young children. It was very very quiet when we came at 11am on a Friday in term time.
In common with lots of places we’ve visited in Ireland the food for children let it down.
There’s three options for kids, sausage and chips, pizza and chips and chicken nuggets and chips. The closest you get to any fruit or vegetable I the whole menu is the tomato stuff on the greasy pizzas.
Ireland will get itself a serious obesity problems this is how children eat over here.
There aren’t even any fruit juices for children.Written 1 June 2018
- Not the best play center for kids.to me it needs to be brightened up and cleaned up.but didn’t get to go bowlingWritten 5 November 2017
- Not sure why adults are charged to supervise their own children, even though the adult would not use the equipment. Wouldn't use the venue again because of this reason, other than that, the place has potential to be much better.Written 28 August 2018
- Arranged an afternoon stag day here at the weekend. Bowling, pool, table tennis and really good food for a reasonable price.
Had a bar tab and wristbands to access the tab, all worked out well.Written 29 March 2022
- Not much for adventurous 2-3yr olds. My son wanted to go on the big slide but this area (for over 4s) would be unsafe for him. He ran up and I followed, I was yelled at by staff. Didn't have an issue in other soft play areas. The area for toddlers is very small. I don't see why i would visit again when there are at least 4 others not too far away that are far better. Probably good for older kids compared to others as there is a zip line .Written 15 August 2018