Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
14 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We booked a private ride on this boat! Significantly more fun and speedy than the self drive. Had and absolute blast with our pilot Richard. Major highlight of the vacation!!! DONT HESITATE! DO THIS!!!Written 10 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Exceeded expectations which were already high! Jim immediately put everyone at ease and filled us with confidence for the adventure ahead! We were so lucky with the weather and the location is hard to beat anywhere in the world. This was a magical experience full of beautiful scenery, myths and legends, wildlife and as it got dark lots of sparkles. It was a truly special experience which I will remember forever.Written 8 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely 2 hours trip. The two guides were very good full of information on the areas we sailed through. Would go againWritten 11 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely incredible facilities. The bunkhouse accommodation was so clever and comfortable. Think camping but with bunkbeds contained in a lovely wooden hut. Outside a lovely covered area with tables and benches. Tepe tent full of games. Bbq kitchen area was outstanding. Onsite pizza takeaway and lovely coffee shop. Activities were incredibleWritten 20 August 2023
- Had an amazing day with Andrew.
Although not the warmest day we had so much fun exploring the cliffs and the caves, and we stopped for a whisky on the way back!
Andrew is very personable and gave us lots of Information of the plaes we visited
He was very accommodating as my friend needed extra assistance getting in and out of the boat as she finds walking difficult. He had all the correct safety equipment.
I would highly recommend this adventure.Written 13 August 2023
- What a wonderful few hours. Warren did a brilliant job: great safety briefing, great boat, informative about Cork Harbour and the Clark coast. Loads of opportunities to get close to sea birds, a seal colony and a massive pod of dolphins.
If you have a few hours to spare and you are looking for something really special to do, Warren’s sea life safari is a mustWritten 24 August 2023
- It was a dull, over cast and misty day. My partner and I started to question whether it was a good idea to go kayaking.
It was the best excursion. As the light mist gave a magical effect and the overcast conditions meant we didn't suffer from glare or sunburn. We had a few nice encounters with one of the local seals. I would highly recommend to anyone, as it made our weekend!Written 16 August 2020
- Had a great time stand up paddle boarding. James was our guide and gave us loads of technically information on our technique which was great. He also gave us loads of information about the history of Cork which was really interesting. The trip was so enjoyable. It was such and relaxed and enjoyable experience and everyone in the group said they would do it again.Written 26 June 2023
- Didn't know such an experience existed. A hidden gem. Great place for kids and older kids and older again kids to let loose!Written 21 August 2023
- Done this with my wife first time surfing and would highly recommend it. Can be done in rain or shine. There is a good coffee dock and pizza van next to it for afterwards.
All equipment and instructing provided.
Great for all agesWritten 20 October 2015
- Spent the past few days in West Cork doing some bird watching and pelagic trips with Paul and Niall. Fantastic trip with guys taking us to birding hotspots and best eating places in West Cork. Hope to repeat the experience in the future.Written 13 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cork