- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We spent the afternoon here, about 4 hours and it was just right for kissing the Blarney Stone at the top of the castle as well as checking out all the different areas of the garden, and there are a lot!
As it was the end of September there weren’t too many people and the weather wasn’t great but our first goal was to kiss the stone so we headed up there first then made a route plan for seeing the other bits and it worked well.
It’s a beautiful place and you could spend a day here easily with the kids or someone older just meandering and having a picnic.
Not cheap but a good day out!Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you don’t like heights then save yourself by not queuing to go up and kiss it. You have to lie on your back and bdangle over the edge I order to reach it. There are bars to stop you slipping through and people to help you but you’re up high and looking down!!
It’s a bit of fun if nothing else and as there were no more than 5 people in front of us we didn’t have long to wait. Getting up the narrow stone spiral staircase was the hardest part if you’re broad like my husband!!Written 2 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As Castle's go there isn't a lot of this one left. A short visit would be a short visit. But it is interesting to see the construction and the design of this medieval monument to feudalism. Pop over and explore...Written 25 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.