- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I've been to this gallery, obviously specialising in photography several times now.
The gallery puts on a broad range of exhibitions and always a selection of self produced photography by established and 'young' photographers.
It's a small intimate space and the shows have always been beautifully curated and incorporated into a charming building, known as The Lord Mayors Pavilion in Fitzgerald's Park.
It is obviously run by photographers, always ready to give information about the photography on show, and what is happening in the local photo groups in Cork.
I highly recommend visiting this specialist gallery, whether your main interest in the arts is photography or another area. You are unlikely to be disappointed.Written 12 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Some excellent items from yester year and good craic with the charming Mr Biggs. The original artist of some unique and original art not to be missed.Written 27 March 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Blackpool for the weekend and when visiting places I always look out for 2nd hand and independent record stores. The shop is packed with great titles at great prices. A fantastic wide range on 7inch, 12inch singles and LP'S.
If you in Blackpool or visiting. Give them a go you won't be disappointed.Written 16 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- great business on the gugane to kealkil road. from small beginnings this business now boasts a huge range of flowers, trees and shrubs and can special order nearly anything else you might imagine. the setting is nicely rustic with a lord of the rings feel to the buildings. the staff are friendly and helpful whilst being knowledgeable on the various species and the pros and cons of each
highly recommend a visit on an idle sunday, they have something for the guy looking for a few fklowers to the person looking to landscape an entire site or estateWritten 30 November 2017