32 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- the food court is amazing with a huge choice for all of the coach tours coming through, not the cheapestWritten 16 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great spot to check out, I stumbled across it one Saturday, lots of great talented local crafts people.
Various stall, lots to see, everything from amazing clothes, handmade birthday cards, jewellery, plants, skincare, crystals and gorgeous scented candlesWritten 2 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Blackpool for the weekend and when visiting places I always look out for 2nd hand and independent record stores. The shop is packed with great titles at great prices. A fantastic wide range on 7inch, 12inch singles and LP'S.
If you in Blackpool or visiting. Give them a go you won't be disappointed.Written 16 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spotted the exhibition at Cork airport. Superb crafts on display. Bought a few pieces. Only sorry I didn't have a bigger case to take more home. Excellent craftsmanship. Will have to return to Cork to pick up some more.Written 14 December 2019
- Shout to Gman for recommending this lovely little business on his YouTube Channel. I looked and the website is beautiful happy with my order. Thank youWritten 29 November 2021
- Great record shop and John the owner is very friendly and helpful... only downside is I dont get to go in enough!!Written 16 May 2023
- Loved discovering this tasty treat shop! The owner Tony Linehan had a great chat with us and told us a bit of the history. He’s the third generation Linehan owner and it’s been running is 1928! Amazing.
For something different try the Cut Clove Sweets - I really liked them and they are
One of their most popular. Never tried anything like it!Written 20 June 2022
- Kate is a great curator of art, locals and wine. Nice selection of fairly priced selections and great recommendations in Kinsale, Cork snd otherwise. Pay her a visit - worth the stop!Written 16 August 2023
- When traveling in Ireland, Carrol’s is a great place to buy Irish gifts to bring back home. They have a huge selection of merchandise and lots of price points that allows one to buy without spending a lot of money. We went to the Cork city location and were pleased.Written 7 July 2019
- Amy was absolutely amazing! She is such a great asset to the company. She is so friendly, went out of her way to help meAmy was absolutely amazing! She is such a great asset to the company. She is so friendly, went out of her way to help me! She is an absolute pleasure to deal with!
I can't thank her enough for such an amazing service! Thank you AmyWritten 15 October 2022
- This shop has the very best cheese you will get in Cork, an absolute must for cheese lovers. My favourite is the st Andres. Their fresh pasta and pizza bases are gorgeous and their chocolate cake is out of this world. This really is a gem of a shop.Written 23 December 2020
- If you want to indulge in some shopping, Opera Lane is Cork's favourite shopping district. It's one of the best places to shop as they have a wide range of popular stores all on one street.
You can find Topshop, H&M, Sketchers, Topman, River Island, Compu b, Office Shoes, Tommy Hilfiger, Specsavers, Therapie and the Gap all in one convenient location. With that range of selection, you're bound to find something you want here!
It's a great place to shop if you get tired easily.
And if you're waiting for your friends or partner to finish shopping & you're all shopped out, you can stop off for a coffee at Starbucks, just at the top of the street.Written 30 December 2019
- This is a lovely place to visit if your in cork so much to look at & see,if your I to vintage goods this is the place to go,cork is a lovely city,also..I've just got to say how friendly,n welcoming the Irish people are,there will chat & do what ever they can to help.they are really lovely people.well worth a visit ...........Written 19 July 2016
- Great variety of religious books and items for all ages. New secondhand area at back of shop. You could spend ages pottering about here, so much to see.Written 28 August 2019
- Definitely the best chocolate I've ever had! No chocolate tastes as good since I've had David chocolate. Located in the English market and hand made by David himself. Absolutely would recommend! Their stirring Bailey's Hot Milk chocolate stick is divine. And the best Easter eggs 😍Written 2 April 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cork
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gift & speciality shops in Cork:See more budget-friendly gift & speciality shops in Cork on Tripadvisor