- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Omniplex Cinema is fantastic the two Maxx screen are the best in Cork. Huge screen like IMAX with laser projectors and Dolby AtmosWritten 9 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rang store enquiring about an item. Spoke to a guy called James. Exceptionally helpful. Went out of his way to locate an item for me. Excellent customer service .Thank you James and well done.Written 2 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here with my family for breakfast and to do a bit of shopping, the staff were very helpful and checked the stock when we couldn’t find something the prices are very reasonable and this is a place I’ll keep doing my shopping.Written 30 August 2018
- Popped into costa downstairs in merchants quay shopping centre to grab a morning coffee and a cheese and tomato toastie for breakfast before setting off shopping. Service was very fast efficient and friendly and we sat in lovely comfortable armchairs . My toastie was beautiful and full of flavour and not like your normal cheese and tomato toastie. It was more of a tomato and herb sauce that you,d get on a top class pizza , it was devine and it was covered with a béchamel sauce and more cheese on top. Absolutely delicious in fact so tasty we went back there for refreshments and lunch when we finished our shopping. Lovely place with plenty of seating.Written 16 March 2020
- Small shopping centre,wouldn't be place to do some big shopping it's looks more like big store not like shoping centre.Written 13 November 2021
- This is a really good shopping center has nearly every shop you could need. The only let down is parking.Written 25 August 2016