- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
34 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- I had my retirement party in this brilliant bar. I can not thank Colm and Brian for their exceptional help and their professionalism.
Due to circumstances I had to change the date three times and the lads were so understanding and a pleasure to deal with.
It was unfortunate there was a power cut on the night of the party. I have to commend the entire staff on how well they coped under so much pressure, these guys are true professionals. Despite the power cut we had a brilliant night and again i would like to thank the entire staff for making my night one to remember.
I would highly recommend this lovely pub for an excellent night out.
See you again Colm and Brian next time I'm in Cork.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best ever experience if you are or about to appear in Cork!!!!! For good two hours you re having a feelin you know how to dance.....and on the top of it, you meet almost the whole Europe at one place.....Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Effortlessly cool & atmospheric.
Attentive staff & excellent Irish Stout.
Music - great play list at just the right volume.
Love it.Written 22 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped in on a Sunday night and absolutely loved this pub. Was very quiet until the live music began, then wonderful. The musicians sat at a table and encouraged everyone to chime in, and by the end of the night everyone was singing and dancing in one big group. Felt welcoming and extremely fun, like going out with people you’ve known forever, even family. Highly recommend!Written 4 March 2019
- Imagine walking into a Neighbors front room , equipped with a bar & that’s where you have found yourself with the Hi Bi . It’s a Cosy bar with a great atmosphere on Oliver Plunkett street . It was particularly busy the night we visited , but a great buzz was palpable . Well worth a visit .Written 23 December 2018
- Visited here recently with family, we were totally blow away with this pub, it's over 100 years old, and has all the charm of that Era, it was like going back in time.
We all enjoyed the delicious Beamish, we had to considering, it used to be brewed a cross the street.
It's got a great selection of drinks, local craft beer on tap, huge selection of spirits.
If you want something different to the usual big pubs in the city Try it out.
It's an old world pub steeped in local history, with lovely friendly staff, each of the staff were genuine nice people, eager to look after customers.
Looking forward to going back for delicious Beamish by a cosy fire.
Well done to all involved.Written 28 September 2021
- Gret pub style bar, live music, authentic atmosphere. Authentic also mean a bit sticky tables from gallons of ciders and beer split, but that was something to expect. Really nice atmosphere. We travelled whole Ireland to get "finally" one bar/pub which is not a tourist trap. I hope so.Written 3 July 2022
- Gorgeous atmospheric wine bar, a hidden gem in Cork. Happened to pop in while a beautiful vintage clothing pop up was on toward the back of the bar. There was a lovely buzz and loads of stunning vintage finds.Written 24 October 2022
- We came here with the family, 7 of us all together. We had to pre-book for dinner and entertainment. The food was great with all the Irish favourites on the menu. The entertainment consisted of musicians playing some great traditional Irish music who were happy to take the odd request. During the set some young Irish dancers came out to do their stuff. While not Riverdance quality they were clearly enjoying themselves and their joy was infectious. My only criticism was the stairs to the 1st floor were difficult for one of our party who had mobility issues. Other than that a very enjoyable night, great atmosphere and a terrific point to kick off from if you want to hit the town afterwards.Written 22 June 2022
- genuinely feared for my own wellbeing the higher I went up in the structure of the building,
five starsWritten 6 January 2023
- Becuase of many people inside the service is a bit chaotic. On the other hand, it is pleasant and you can get everything what you need (finally).Written 15 January 2019
- Absolutely outstanding service, lovely drinks and friendly staff. However we were drinking outside during a bit of a drizzle and we couldn’t help notice the constant splashing due to the absence of a drainpipe. I hope this can be resolved promptly as I really do love this spot.Written 27 February 2022
- We had a delicious meal here. Great location. The atff were very pleasant too and the place was very clean so it felt very safe to be in there.Written 13 September 2020
- We visited on a Monday night so it was quiet. I ordered fish & chips that were served quickly and piping hot which I like. The fish was soft inside the batter and the chips (fries) were crisp. Staff were quick and attentive.Written 9 November 2018
- After trying to find a pub that we could come in out of the rain, we had the luck of finding Preacher, a friendly welcome and great service the bar man was working alone and was quite busy.Written 30 September 2020