93 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 93
What travellers are saying
- This was my first visit to any comedy club and it was amazing, Brian who runs the club is so welcoming and kind it immediately puts you at ease.
On the night there were a number of comedians performing and they were all great. I would highly recommend it to locals and visitors alike.
An amazing way to spend an evening.Written 7 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked an area with Colm and he made everything so relaxed and easy. We went to Costigans after we got married with all our friends and family. The staff on the day were excellent, so friendly and helpful. The finger food was delicious. It was a great day. Thanks again.Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great bar with a very authentic feel. They also seem to make their own beer which was even rather good. All in all I feel very confident in recommending this barWritten 19 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- BEWARE - The Gateway Pub is now CLOSED!!!!!
Struggled through all the tiny streets only to find you cannot park anywhere without a permit and The Gateway no longer exists!Written 18 September 2017
- So much fun at Céilí by the Lee. Teacher was excellent. He taught us 2 great dances, joking along the way. Everyone smiling, chatting, spinning & having the craic. Will definitely go again. ☘️Written 11 October 2023
- Arrived with a group and have a spectacular couple of hours whiskey tasting and sampling Irish Coffees. The staff made it knowledgable and were very friendly. Top spot for Guiness and I don’t say that often. Well worth a visit !Written 15 November 2023
- A historic pub down an alleyway, quite small inside and out but cosy and welcoming. Staff were friendly and we had a comfortable and enjoyable drink, Worth a visit for a pint or two.Written 27 June 2023
- One of the best bar's in Cork, has a lot of character and a friendly warm vibe. Great on a Sunday afternoon. Recommended!Written 15 October 2023
- Fantastic night at the Comedy Club, great comedians. A must visit for everyone living and visiting Cork. It’s a hidden gem!Written 23 September 2023
- Several short visits over 4 days- good place to stop on our way from the city to our hotel! Lovely, friendly place any time of day.Written 25 October 2023
- Stopped in on a Sunday night and absolutely loved this pub. Was very quiet until the live music began, then wonderful. The musicians sat at a table and encouraged everyone to chime in, and by the end of the night everyone was singing and dancing in one big group. Felt welcoming and extremely fun, like going out with people you’ve known forever, even family. Highly recommend!Written 4 March 2019
- Imagine walking into a Neighbors front room , equipped with a bar & that’s where you have found yourself with the Hi Bi . It’s a Cosy bar with a great atmosphere on Oliver Plunkett street . It was particularly busy the night we visited , but a great buzz was palpable . Well worth a visit .Written 23 December 2018
- Located on the docks in what is becoming a major spot in city with Goldbergs and The Sextant either side of it.
Of the three very much a locals bar but friendly nonetheless.
They like their sport especially the horse but since it is owner occupied it has its own quirks - they go big for Eurovision and love the magazine rack full of glossy travel mags.
My mum & grandparents came from the nearby 'Jewtown' so love coming back here when in town.
As you can see from pics a working pirt just outside.Written 24 June 2018
- Had a great night at the comedy club last night. Well worth a visit, and something a little different for a night out. Mike the mc is really good at what he does and his passion really shows.Written 29 February 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Cork
- These are the best hidden gems for nightlife in Cork:See more hidden gem nightlife in Cork on Tripadvisor