- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The location of this gallery could hardly be better with a nearby beach. There is a great variety of high quality art which surrounds the tables and seating. The coffee and cakes were also very good.Written 17 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This building now houses a variety of art products including superb prints, photographs with some framed and some non framed. There is also a framer on hand and coffee is available.Written 20 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a lovely shop, with a variety of different designs and pottery options. I bought a mug from there which is sturdy as well as beautiful. One thing I would say is that you are only allowed one group at a time, which is understandable given lockdown but something to keep in mind if you want to go.Written 26 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- THE most friendliest welcome at this little gem of a cafe now in Bowmore. Coffee top class, scones with jam and clotted cream so fresh and tasty and most of all banter second to none - these 2 ladies know how to give their customers a 5 star welcome. See you on our next holiday and until then my husband will remember you everytime he has a cappuccino in his lovely cup.Written 18 August 2021
- Beautiful shop with lots of lovely gifts. Definitely pay them a visit! Friendly and helpful service.Written 16 September 2021
- A family of crofters has created a gift shop inside an old lorry trailer/shipping container. A lot of the items are handmade and all are really good. They don't carry the high price tags you find in other places either, so you'll almost certainly leave with a few items. The owners are keen to chat too and gave us some tips or places to visit including a well-hidden and secluded white sandy beach nearby.Written 20 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Islay
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Islay:See more budget-friendly shopping in Islay on Tripadvisor