- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Loved the chance to see the kinetic art, videos and automations: it brought out the big kids in us.
We would have loved to see more and hope that you have the capacity to extend in the future.Written 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Tudor era was nicely depicted. There was sufficient information. I did not bring any children but it would certainly be nice for older ones. Younger ones might find it scary. Pity there were no restrooms.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Stratford specifically to visit Magic Alley. The web site was well presented and had all the information we needed. Online booking was easy and we felt the price was very reasonable for the event. Our grandchildren, aged 10 and 7, absolutely loved it! Each of the rooms presented a range of different challenges and activities. The rooms were packed with interesting items, there was a lot to see. The costumed character was very much in evidence and was great fun. We solved the challenge and were rewarded with a sweet treat.
An absolute gem of an attraction and we can’t wait to go back! Highly recommended.Written 30 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolute blast! A perfect time to bond with your team when 'escape life' for a bit of time!
Thank you Escape Live Stratford-upon-Avon!!Written 15 July 2022
- We all (22) had an opportunity to take to the skies thanks to the generosity of Take Flight at Wellesbourne airfield
A flight over Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick Castle and the motor museum at Gaydon in near perfect flying conditions gave us all a new perspective of our local area.
Mike and his staff made us very welcome and rounded a great day out with a fish and chips supperWritten 23 October 2019