- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Thankyou so much for a fantastic birthday treat for samuel, he really enjoyed it and I would highly recommend you.Written 27 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A really amazing place to fish. Since being taken over you can see the new owner and baliff have been busy. Different lakes for all types of fishing.
The grounds are really well presented and the fact the owner and baliff come round often to talk adds to the experience.
A real unknown gem of a place.
If visiting please respect the fishery and owner. If not it won't be available.Written 4 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely walk all uphill from the Riverside caravan site. Great views from the top on a nice clear day and an obelisk in memory of a local MP.Written 27 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took my children here after homeschooling for the day. They really enjoyed it! Walked towards to bridge over the train track but it was closed. Got a little lost in the woods but kids thought it was great. We wanted to walk from the woods to earlswood lakes but just ended up going round in circles! (If anyone could help??)
Nevertheless is a beautiful woods.
*becareful- some disgusting person has been wiping poo on the gate*Written 17 January 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Stratford-upon-Avon
- These places are best for nature & wildlife areas in Stratford-upon-Avon:See more nature & wildlife areas in Stratford-upon-Avon on Tripadvisor