- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A day out to relax n enjoy abit of me time, this place is worth a visit, had a back massage, head massage, facial and afternoon tea all for £30 using a wowcher deal, it was worth it, friendly staff, nice clean place, massage area was very relaxing, the treatment itself was top, I felt great, everything was on time, Would recommend going here again !Written 29 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great spa door but I missed the hammocks around the pool. Please replace them.
Nice relaxed spa... and Jodie is the best therapist ever. Her body scrub/ polish is the best ever and she so helpful. Lady on reception also wonderfully helpful.
I would recommend this spa but we need the hammocks back please!!!Written 11 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The spa is a lovely place and has so much potential but is getting really run down. The main issue for me was the lack of lockers. When I first joined, there were loads but for the past few months, there have only been a handful actually useable. I got so fed up of turning up and not knowing if there would be anywhere to leave my things or not that it became a hassle to go. The pool and jacuzzi have had numerous faults over the past few months and the changing room can be left in a mess. The staff are all lovely but unless someone invests time & money into resolving the problems, I can sadly see things getting even worseWritten 2 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Bought the Serenity Spa Package for partner as a Birthday Present which includes a 50 minute treatment, spa facility access, robes and lunch.
- Treatment was OK, not amazing not poor.
- Plenty of Hotel Parking.
- Food average, not amazing.
- Hotel, Spa/Pool Facility needs some investment, seems outdated.
-Treatment started 15 minutes late.
-Robes uncomfortable and look haggard.
-Spa lunch in normal hotel bar area with other fully clothed guests.
Overall mediocre spa experience for £99pp, won’t be returning.Written 21 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I went with my mother for massages on Sunday morning.
Rachel is a lovely woman and very good masseuse.
We both felt really relaxed and ironed-out after going. Thanks Rachel!Written 26 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I never write reviews but just did a morning fitness class with some pals as we’re on a weekend in Stratford - we all absolutely loved it so I’m making an exception!
Kate created such a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere. We all found her so clear and easy to follow. The class was the right balance of challenging, fun and grounding. Loved it. Also, the space is de-lightful, really calming.
If you’re in Stratford and want to do yoga, of any type, look no further. Couldn’t recommend it enough.
Thank you for a fab start to our weekend!Written 14 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My friend and I went on Thursday 10th, it was such a lovely experience from start to finish. All the staff are very lovely and on hand at all times for your every need. Drinks flowed all day, followed by a yummy cream tea. Highly recommend this anyone, we will definitely be returning for a photo shoot with our children. Thank you to you all the amazing staff.☺Written 12 September 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My son treated me to a spa day for my birthday last week, oh my goodness it was a nightmare, there was no air conditioning in the spa( apparently it is broken) So you can imagine how uncomfortable it was when wearing a mask in communal areas, it was impossible to relax and enjoy the whole experience. The management really need to up their game, I feel sorry for the staff having to work in those conditions. And I wont be returning anytime soon, so beware .
This review is for the spa not the hotel which I didn't stay in,Written 8 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Stratford-upon-Avon
- These are the best places for couples seeking spas & wellness in Stratford-upon-Avon:See more spas & wellness for couples in Stratford-upon-Avon on Tripadvisor