- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Where else could you meet a friend for morning coffee, delicious lunch or afternoon tea and relax whilst watching horses and deer.
Followed by a spot of shopping, either birthday present or treating yourself. Such a fabulous range of jewellery, scarves, cards, pictures, men's gifts or the usual for someone who has everything.
Maybe a spot of furniture buying for that newly decorated room.
All this all under the one roof at STALLSWritten 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Upon staying in the area we came across Simms antique centre and neighbouring shops and it certainly didn't disappoint plenty of items to see at very competitive prices in a lovely setting just outside Stratford upon on AvonWritten 2 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were pleased to see that this antique centre is still open, unfortunately the shop at the front has closed. The vintage tea room is still in business and all the stalls were full of interesting items.Written 30 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This antique centre is located on the pedestrianised street just along from Shakespeare’s birthplace. We were pleased to see that all the stalls were still occupied and full of interesting items. Unfortunately we didn’t find anything we wanted on this visit but will definitely call in again when in the town.Written 31 October 2021
- If one is looking for an antique centre were the prices are not eye-watering, the Barn is to be highly recommended. We have been coming here for years and are never disappointed. To my mind, the best thing about the Barn are the staff. Great place for factual books also with most hardbacks at a knockdown £4 each!
The place is like that of a Tardis, with surprises at every turn. And with a wonderful cafe next on site. Ample parking also.
Richard S 323Written 26 July 2022
- An up and coming mixed 'Antique, Vintage & Collectables' Centre. We found a diverse range of things to browse through, with no pressure, a very relaxed atmosphere.
We thoroughly enjoyed our Afternoon Tea of delicious cakes and sandwiches served on the classic 'tiered' plates with vintage cups & saucers.
Well worth looking out for, not easy to find.Written 3 September 2017
- Excellent variety of antiques! Called in for a 2nd time in 1 week today and bought some lovely chimney pots and signs. Very welcoming and helpful staff, will definitely call back again soon! Lovely displays with something for everyone!Written 6 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Stratford-upon-Avon
- These are the best hidden gems for antique stores in Stratford-upon-Avon:See more hidden gem antique stores in Stratford-upon-Avon on Tripadvisor