- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My husband and I visited this place yesterday on an extremely hot and sunny July day. We drove from South Wales to attend a wedding in Streatham, so we stayed in Premier Inn Chiswick. This park was only a few minutes walk from the hotel. Entry to the gardens is free, but parking required pay by App only, which we didn’t have. The gardens are very mature, large and widely spread. Unfortunately the lawn was very dry, yellow and not well kept as the UK was going through a Red Alert heat wave. There were so many visitors especially locals with their dogs, many of them were sunbathing and picnicking. The lake was nice with ducks and dogs swimming. The cafe is quite big and served almost everything you like with seating inside and outside. I fully recommend visiting this place.Written 17 July 2022
- It’s a breath of fresh air in South London to help get away from the hustle and bustle. It was very quiet and secluded with windy trails and although there were some other walkers there, it would be best to go with someone if you’re going for the first time.Written 1 June 2021
- Favourite sections: 1,2,7
The walk started strong, with the first two sections through central London visiting sites such as Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Camden.
However, the rest of the walk along the canal until Victoria Park was pretty much the usual quiet canal. There were moments of beauty which made the journey worth it.
However past Victoria Park and the Olympic Park, there was not much to see other than certain historical buildings. That’s if you noticed these in the first place.
The more you travel East the less there is to see. Following the route through the estate in Section 5 led me to a closed gate which had a release button. A couple who were ahead of me and also doing the walk had not notice this button and had walked around the estate instead. There were many moments in section 4 and 5 where I needed the map to navigate around. No or few signage.
The route had many interesting things to visit along the way and overall it’s one of the better walking routes I have been on in London.Written 5 June 2019
- I've completed a total of three ale trails. The trick is not staying at one pub you like too long. You'll never finish and get your free t-shirt. At the third pub, you get the t-shirt with the name of that pub on it. So....if you like one of the pub names and want that one on your shirt, make that the third one you visit. Also, look at the map (available at many pubs) and pick three in walking distance from each other. On one of them, I ended up jogging about a mile over the bridge to my third stop before they closed for the night (which, by the way, is much earlier than the ones in NYC close!). Totally worth it and a fun way to have a drink in multiple pubs in London.Written 5 September 2018
- These guys really know how to get you fit. 3 groups training.
Fun friendly and professional
Definitely worth goingWritten 7 June 2013