- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Surfing & Windsurfing • Water Sports
Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We choose the 11 mile trip from Greenwich to Battersea. Harry, Chris and Keith were brilliantly funny, knowledgable and kept us all very safe. We saw the Thames and the London sights through a different lens, complimented with lots of extra facts, history and wit! Thank you for an incredible 3 hour trip.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great morning on the canal, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, made us feel safe a confident and our dog loved it.Written 19 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I live locally to the Lee Valley Canoe and Cycle Centre off Mill Lane in Broxbourne and heard that they offer bike servicing. Dropped in and spoke to a very helpful and knowledgeable chap called Steve about how my road bike was in need of a few ‘repairs’. Steve was very upfront and clear as to what would be needed to get the bike back to a roadworthy state and went the extra mile to resolve an issue with the headset bearings! Brilliant service and would genuinely recommend that people visit if they want a reliable person to get their 2 wheels in tip top shape. Will be using again. CumaWritten 11 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Incredible 2 hour trip from Chelsea to Westminster and back. A steady trip perfect for those who are looking to see London from a different view. No previous experience required, the pace is relaxed and you go with the steady tide.
Harry led us up and down the river, delivering some historical points and amusing jokes as we kayaked down to Westminster.
Had my doubts before the trip, worried it might be too strenuous or daunting but it was an easy trip down and back.
All waterproof kit is provided and felt safe and looked after from start to finish.
We will be doing it agin for sure. Great value for money.Written 7 April 2019
- My partner and I attended the Secret Adventures Woodland feast and we both loved every single part of it. The food is cooked in front of you on open fire pits (which smells incredible) and whilst its presentation matched up to high-end restaurant quality, the portions sizes were generous and filling. The setting is absolutely breathtaking; large beautifully decorated tables in the middle of the woodlands, by a secret cabin! And despite being so full, we just managed to squeeze in some marshmallows and brownies around the campfire after. It really was the perfect day out and can't wait to attend more secret adventures events.Written 19 April 2022
- My 8 year old, along with her friends, attended the taster day in May. For £10 the children could try out the 4x Water sports. I wasn’t sure what to expect but the day was FANTASTIC.
The staff were patient with the children, very knowledgable and I felt completely at ease when they took the children off across the water.
The children were taught the basics and then the instructors played some fun games whilst still on the water.
I wasn’t sure how long the session might be as it was a drop-in but the kids ended up staying out all day. Elated but exhausted by the end of it!
They loved it so much, we’ve booked them all into the Summer Holiday activity week. Another accessible, inclusive programme of water sport which giving living in London, is an amazing provision.Written 5 August 2018
- Floating along in a kayak, experiencing all the life to be observed from Regents Canal while our friendly guide Karl ran through local history and pointed out things of interest rates as one of my best travel experiences ever. If you're in London, ever, you have to do this. The kayaks are super-stable and paddling them along the canal is easy and enjoyable. Thank you Karl!Written 6 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for kid-friendly kayaking & canoeing in London:See more kayaking & canoeing for children in London on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking kayaking & canoeing in London:See more kayaking & canoeing for couples in London on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking kayaking & canoeing in London:See more kayaking & canoeing for groups in London on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly kayaking & canoeing in London:See more budget-friendly kayaking & canoeing in London on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for kayaking & canoeing in London:See more hidden gem kayaking & canoeing in London on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous kayaking & canoeing in London:See more adventurous kayaking & canoeing in London on Tripadvisor