- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Lovely people offering a great service. The perfect place to bring the kids and family on a hot day!Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great choice you wanna escape from the throngs of tourists in the city. Stefan was very patient and accommodating. The pub he took me to was also excellent!Written 26 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fixed up my bike, which was in an absolute state, at a reasonable cost, no complaints from me! Friendly service and knowledgeable staff.Written 10 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Warr's is the oldest Harley Davidson Dealer in Europe.
Beautifully appointed inside and out.
Staf is extremely friendly and helpful.
Great selection of clothing for the Harley enthusiast.Written 12 March 2020
- It seemed far too busy, with little organisation. Lots of time wasted, waiting for nervous children to move on!
We had previously been to Sherwood Forest and it was so much better.
I'm not sure how the limit is 6 people per session, but my son's group were behind a group of approx 25 children who just weren't moving!
One of the zip slides wasn't working properly with people having to be pulled in with the use of a large rake!!Written 4 October 2021
- Had a great 2 days riding through the New Forest. It rained but you wouldn’t have noticed as the route planned by John was so stunningly beautiful. Also a great little stop off at the Beaulieu Motor Museum to break up the riding. It’s trips like this that remind me how amazing motorcycling is.
Thank you John at Grand Tour Motorcycle Adventure! Looking forward to the next one!
K.P xWritten 11 December 2018
- In December 2017, I booked a second stage bicycle service and discussed other repairs that were needed in the shop. This included changing of rear wheel, chain and sprocket set, cabling of brakes and gears (front and rear). The initial - paid for - repair and servicing seemed to be ok; in fact, I was impressed as they also changed the front wheel. The final cost was close to what was discussed, though understandably slightly above the estimate. I should say that I gave the shop a reasonably free hand in assessing any additional issued (so very pleased with that). After a short cycle ride, there were problems in the 'shifting' of gears, insofar the new chain 'slipped': I phoned in, there was no issue at all in returning the bicycle (again, very pleased with the minimum of fuss). When I finally picked up the bicycle the shop advised that they missed replacing the front gear'box' (Again, I must stress that we are all human and do not like this idea of 'litigation society'!). They fixed it free of charge and the bicycle works really well now.
My comment reflect the fact that the store has been entirely reasonable, honest, forthcoming and helpful. Whilst there has been the inconvenience of going a little 'back and forth', the staff cannot be faulted.
Read into the 'missed' gear'box' whatever you wish, I am very happy and entirely content that the store did what they could to help. Therefore, my 5 out of 5 reflects their efforts.Written 20 February 2018
- I was in London for a few days on business and had gaps in meetings, so decided to rent from Livelo and get some rides in. Experience was awesome, the company rep kept in touch over text to coordinate delivery, pickup, and check in on how my rides were going. The price was totally reasonable given that I got a newer model Bianchi (disc, ultegra) vs the older Treks that were the best things the nearby shops had to offer. Accessories showed up with the bike, so I literally only brought my shoes and Garmin- Livelo had everything else I needed. Now I need to plan more business trips in places they serve - get to Shenzhen guys!Written 18 July 2019
- They are thieves! Do not use these people. The have been taking money from my account. Even though I cancelled the order because I never received the bike. CRIMINALSWritten 2 February 2020
- I was hesitant to rent the pocket WiFi from this provider at first as I don’t see any reviews on TripAdvisor. I rented the pocket WiFi for one week from this provider anyway. Turned out it is so good and more than what I expected. Rental price was so affordable. The WiFi connection was so strong anywhere we went in both London and Paris. The WiFi was delivered and ready for me to pickup when I got to my hotel in London. I also dropped the WiFi pocket back at the hotel in the provided returned envelop. The email communication is great.
I will use it again when I travel to Europe. Strongly recommend you try it out.Written 27 November 2019
- Great Experience and customer service by the Director Mr Gosha. Mr Gosha is a great business man. I am loving the quality already. Thankyou for the best price with highest quality.Written 26 May 2019
- Our family of 3 used two WiFi hotspots during a nine-day trip around England. A hotspot can be charged using the supplied micro-USB to USB cable. We picked up hotspots from the WeKnowLondon desk in London Heathrow Terminal 3. Each hotspot came with European plugs that could be reconfigured to fit a UK socket, but the company did not provide instructions, and the people on the desk had no clue. They should provide printed instructions for the UK. Wi-Fi is slow, but no slower than the cellular network. Most reliable when used outdoors for emailWritten 16 July 2022
- Fantastic shop with an exceptional selection of eBikes. They have eBikes for all different kinds of riding. The vibe is very chilled and doesn't feel like a high pressure sales environment as the team is friendly.Written 29 March 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for budget-friendly equipment hire in London:See more budget-friendly equipment hire in London on Tripadvisor