- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
30 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I came here with a group of of friends. Rae and Nayimah on the course were the best! Deffo recommendWritten 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thoroughly enjoyed our trip to swingers west end. I’d say it’s the best crazy golf in London. Definitely get yourself there and have a few drinks with it too. Callum was a great help all round lovely guy and so helpful.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Staff are friendly and helpful. Always checked if we were ok for food and drink. Explained the golf game clearly to us. Would love to play all the courses on my next visit. Fab little courses, my favourite being the drum kit hole.Written 12 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the most amazing experience when we visited with friends and children yesterday afternoon. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Such a delight to see. I have never seen anything like this, so very well organised and immaculate. Very well thoughtout with lovely colourful innovative games. We had so much fun! We sat and enjoyed drinks afterwards where it was so relaxing. We cannot wait to return, this time for the bottomless brunch!Written 10 August 2022
- Really compact, would say the vibe is definitely late teens/early twenties but the courses are small but fairly good and ‘crazy’. Would say the prices are quite high for what it is but we had a great evening. They also recommend that courses take 40 minutes but as a couple we only took 15 minutes to complete each course.Written 22 June 2022
- The Lost Jungle is a fun way to burn an afternoon with friends or family. We completed 18 holes on the Jungle Course. There was another course to choose from - Congo, although we did not play this one. The greens are well maintained and the features are fun for both kids and adults alike. I think it's good value for money. We had a group of 5, including one child, and had no hold ups at the various holes, so the flow was spot on. I believe it was about 10$ for 18 holes as an adult, and just a little less for our 8 year old daughter. Lots of fun on a sunny day!Written 29 July 2022
- To day I visit this place it was great my 2 kids love this place specially big dinosaur they love it.we visit again soon.thanksWritten 23 July 2022
- Just wanted to say we had a great day at putt in the park Acton. The course is fun and the staff went out of their way to ensure we had a good time. Special mention must go to Paco, Lara and Simona, who were fantastic- thank you. We will definitely be back.Written 9 August 2022
- Despite living only a few miles away, I had never visited the Park before, but I have been exploring new and different places as I maintain a walking exercise regime.
The park is almost 100 years old, having been created in 2003. It has a magnificent avenue of trees along the river walkway and trees all around its edges - apparently some 350 different species.
It was one of those typical London summer days, with dark clouds overhead and the threat of rain, which finally did come down as I reached Wandsworth itself. Despite the threatening weather, the park was well used by people jogging on the and walking on the paths and the riverside walkway, as obviously other facilities were closed due to the current health situation.
The Thames is a tidal river and, as you can see from the photograph, the tide was out on the day of my visit which gives it a very different and almost surreal dynamic compared to when it is at full tide - indeed in February it floods along in Putney!
My reason for visiting was the Putney Sculpture Trail, which runs along the river (mostly) in different locations and is a trail of 9 sculptures by the artist Alan Turnbull who had his studio in Putney since 1959. Sadly, he died in March this year, but his legacy lives on and the Park is fortunate to have two of his sculptures, entitled Nexus and Pygmalion.Written 15 June 2020
- My friend and I visited during the day on a Monday. It was a non-event day so the O2 was quiet in general.
We hadn't pre-booked but were quickly directed upstairs where the friendly reception member booked us in for some pool and shuffleboard.
Pool was 45 mins @ £15 and shuffleboard was 30 mins @ £20.
Both games were good fun. The venue has a nice atmosphere and was air conditioned (a blessing in the 31 degree heat!). The toilets however are not air conditioned and it was stiflingly hot in there - like a sauna! We noticed plenty of seating areas and TVs showing sports so you could enjoy the place even without playing any of the games. Good selection of drinks from the bar.
The golf course didn't look to great but we will return to try out the darts and axe throwing which looked really cool. The bar staff and all the reception staff were very friendly and service was quick as it was so empty.
Will definitely visit again when at the O2 arena.Written 12 July 2022
- Family trip to mini golf, two rounds (18 hole golf). Everyone enjoyed it and had a nice brunch at the piazza with lovely affagato to finish. Will definitely return.Written 16 June 2019
- It was okay! 9 rounds with some good plays. You can walk around with your drink which is nice but overpriced in my opinion. I would not eat there... the burgers and chips were not nice... basic... boring... minimal flavour. I'd perhaps go golfing again. I will say it is small, quaint and not crowded.Written 13 May 2022
- We had a family get together to celebrate my up and coming birthday. We were greeted by Clare and ensured our group of 15 had everything we needed during the afternoon. Its a great place to have a fun time. Drinks and pizzas were great. Will go back again.Written 1 June 2022
- Free great fun if you have some time to spare-bit out of the way but certainly very enjoyable. Teenagers certainly enjoyed this.Written 16 July 2021
- The game was enjoyable. Went as a group of 4 which took around 1 hour. I loved being there. The host was super friendly. I do wish the place was bigger as I felt too squished at times with other players that were essentially two steps awayWritten 23 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for couples seeking mini golf in London:See more mini golf for couples in London on Tripadvisor