- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
136 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 136
What travellers are saying
- Wow what an experience. The atmosphere is very chilled and welcoming. Very relaxing I'd recommend trying floating for an hour first time for me but I have to say I left feeling very refreshed and satisfied I would recommend this to anyone looking for a way to unwind the water isn't too hot or cold etiher so it's just right listen to the instructions and have a great relaxing time.Written 6 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the two hour Hamman hot melting massage with Fatima and it was amazing from start to finish, I will be back soon.Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Terrific Service Max is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in the art of massage and understanding the connectedness mind and body. His approach is different to other masseurs I have visited, and he enjoys sharing his knowledge and understanding with advice for Ongoing change that will help with the underlying causes tension and pain. Highly recommended for anyone in or visiting
LondonWritten 8 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pool is great .... was busy when I was there - but can't complain about that .... it's London !
But ....... not everyone is a regular ........ and knows what to do - where to go ....
I drove into the car park .... thought I should have a ticket - but didn't .... couldn't see any signs.
I said to lady at reception that I hadn't been there before - but I didn't get any instructions on where to go ...
I said I didn't have a parking ticket - she gave me phone number of car park.
She wrote down the number wrong - but i have enough life experience to get person to read out the number and double check it - so that disaster was averted !
I swam - it was great.
Post swim ... came out ... walked all the way around to the car.
I thought attendant might have to come and help - and I didn't want them hanging around while I walked from Aquatic Centre to parking.
Got to car .... rang car park number.
He said 'don't need ticket' auto registration number photo .... just go to machine and pay.
I walked back to the machine.... it said £45 !!!!! I had only been in there an hour ....
Rang car park again .... he said go to machine inside the centre and it will calculate for the time you have been inside ....
I walked back around to the Aquatic Centre ......
I was laughing by now ..... but really ..... some signage for newbies would be great !
Or a trained / empathic reception person who could have helped ..... and saved me half an hour !!!Written 22 September 2021
- I booked for my friend and I. My masseuse was training under the other one, that my friend had, But still pretty respectable.Written 9 January 2022
- I've been having therapy massages along with personalised yoga sessions tailored to my needs by Nacho over the recent 5 years. I first started with massage sessions only, due to suffering pain in my lower back. This pain is now gone. I later added the yoga sessions to help with reduced mobility & a great deal of pain in my left hip. The pain in my hip is now nearly gone & the mobility has improved significantly allowing me to continue my daily activities such as driving, going to the gym & remain in a highly stressful job 🙈.
I am sincerely great to Nacho & don’t know where i would be without him.Written 8 March 2019
- Such a shame that this wonderful intimate tennis event has become a corporate jolly! Year on year it seems to grow and this year seats were just too close for comfort, we were there for 10 hours in very cramped conditions. The premium seats are more spacious , and more expensive, but were unavailable despite trying for tickets the minute they came on sale. It was extremely galling that a high proportion were empty for a large part of the day. The corporate fraternity enjoying their wining and dining no doubt!! Isn’t this a TENNIS tournament?
There have always been quite stringent rules with regard to baggage. That too seems to have changed, people with large cool bags making access difficult not to mention the health and safety aspect. Smaller seats and larger bags do not make happy fans. And hats?? Brims touching so you can’t really see, it wasn’t even very sunny.
Perhaps a new rule if the seats stay so close, brimless hats!!
All that aside there was some brilliant tennis and we will no doubt be back next year.Written 25 June 2019
- Unrivalled for experiences to heal and strengthen your mind.
One of best things to do in London. If you have a high stress job, this place is essential.Written 17 September 2022
- Loved the heated massage tables and heated loungers shame the facilities was quite limited no pool or jacuzzi.
The massage I had was really good. I usually get cold lying down after awhile the heated massage table ticked an extra box.
Lunch was included in the package they had a nice selection we paid extra for cocktails which all be finished me off and barely could keep my eyes open on the way home.Written 6 June 2022
- Just been for my 6th visit to The Slow Life Concept as I just love it there. The staff are so friendly and the detox facial and massage is just perfection. I always leave feeling amazing.Written 21 December 2019
- I had the personalised facial and eye treatment by Milena and it was amazing!! I was basically falling asleep with how soft her hands were. She was lovely too. Would defo recommend.Written 11 September 2022
- Amazing, had a combination Thai massage was amazing really loosened me up felt like brand new no aches or pains, slept like a baby, felt so refreshed, need to try the deep tissue massage next time i go.Written 24 September 2021
- came here for a little birthday treat for my partner. The spa is exactly what you pay for and you get what you pay for.
The facilities are good and a nice way to unwind. The treatment was a nice massage.
I had a good time.Written 14 March 2020
- I have been practicing Yoga for just over 3 years, but Covid meant I had a 1 1/2 year period of only practices. Back in October I decided it was time to change that and joined THoY. What a great decision! The instructors are first class, the facilities are very good and the atmosphere is fantastic. The time table is also very good, and there is a fair choice of classes. I recommend unreservedly.Written 11 November 2021
- 24h availability. Na useless machines, pure strength training equipment. A lot of free weights, barbells, all plates are olympic size, plenty of stands, squat rack, amazing staff and it feels like a community. Did I mention that there will be max 6 people there even during peak times?Written 20 June 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for budget-friendly health/fitness clubs & gyms in London:See more budget-friendly health/fitness clubs & gyms in London on Tripadvisor