- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
43 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 43
What travellers are saying
- Visited Four Pure for walk-in tasting and takeaway purchase. The welcome could not have been warmer… the staff members that I spoke to were friendly and informative. Lots of choice on the pumps. Helped me to refine my choices based on my preferences and suggested alternatives which I was very happy to sample. So impressed with the brews and the knowledge and attitude of the team. Highly recommend…Written 18 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hidden gem and properly cool spot for a drink. They also have a pop up kitchen that was doing amazing food when we were there.
The beer was very good.Written 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited Friends Fest. All round well set up and enjoyable, gives you a feel and nice building. Easy access from nearby TubesWritten 3 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We participated in a beer making course. Sam was an amazing and patient teacher. He made sure we had the correct recipe for the type of beer that we wanted to make. We were led through the entire process and he was very friendly and informative. Just a note-this is better for a longer trip or a local participant, because you need to return a second session to bottle the final product once it is fermented.Written 16 July 2022
- Visited yesterday as part of a birthday celebration. We had booked but they couldn't find our reservation so we initially sat inside in the cool. There were 5 of us & we all sampled a number of beers which did not disappoint. I liked the alcohol free beer & also the dark stout.
After an hour we were able to get a seat under an awning outside just as a young rapper turned up & entertained the crowd. We had a great time on a lovely sunny day.Written 17 July 2022
- I came here with friends and family for a pre wedding party. This place is really good. It makes its own beer and it tasted absolutely amazing. A very good place to go for drinks and a party. Staff are friendly and professional. A place I wouldn’t mind coming back to again.Written 30 July 2022
- Spent one of the first afternoon out after lockdown and Danilo made our day with an excellent and friendly service, we will be back
Thank you so much again!!!! 😊Written 1 May 2021
- I visited this newly opened taproom of London Fields Brewery in Hackney last month Tasted an array of interesting craft beers. The pub grub on offer was appetising with an interesting choice especially for carnivores. Vegetarians, vegans and kids were well catered for. The staff were friendly and attentive. The tour of the brewery was interesting and informative for a lay person, the person taking us on the tour patiently answered all my silly questions.
I highly recommend this place to experience the beers, food and the tour.Written 16 November 2019
- The very good tap room has been shut during the lockdown but the cans are great for drinking at home or in the park.Written 24 June 2020
- Went to the Lockwood brewery for a tour and tasting session. Great beer, great learning on the brewing process and all in all great afternoon! Highly recommendWritten 11 May 2019
- Absolutely fantastic. Me and my girlfriend went to a beer and honey tasting on a Saturday morning and it was such a brilliantly unique way to spend our time. Both Tracey and Charlie were absolute pleasures. Tracey was brilliantly informative and fantastically knowledgeable during our tour of the hives, whilst Charlie was a fantastically charismatic host for the tasting. Got a great beer stein from the shop to remember the experience. 100% recommend this place!Written 14 July 2022
- Our favourite taproom in Blenheim Grove. Always good artisan ales but the place is even more useful because of the Mikos Gyros counter with its tasty selection of food which easily complements and absorbs the booze.Written 28 May 2022
- Hard to find the place. The exterior is totally dark. Interior is like a fabric place. There is no place to sit. You are left over to yourself to "enjoy" beer by yourself. No music. The beer is not bad. But you will pay similar price in one of many great bars in London! Don't waste your time. Feels like the owner just want to earn some extra money.Written 5 February 2019
- The best brewery in London, great beers, and amazing prices. Also amazing service from Beth and Alex on our last visit. You have to go if you're in Brixton.Written 21 June 2021
- About 15-20 mins of chat about the beer ..but let’s be honest you don’t go to a pub to do a tour you go to drink beer !....then the paddles of ale started to arrive (3rds not pints) and they kept coming, giving all in my part of 11 plenty of opportunities to find an ale they liked, then a few more paddles to make sure !! When the ale was flowing the food started to arrive....absolutely perfect beer munchies...far too numerous and varied to list....just don’t eat before you go in !!
I’m short the Temple Brew house was an excellent way to start a gentleman’s stag do, lots of beer and food = good value for money. The staff were superbly attentive and well informed about the brewing process, a big thank you to you all !!Written 30 November 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These experiences are best for breweries in London:
- London Landmarks & Secret Gems Bike Ride + Historic Pub + Graffiti Session
- Small-Group Tour: Historical Pub Walking Tour of London
- Private Group: Historical Pub Walking Tour of London
- Soho Music & Historic Pubs Tour
- Pub Crawl of Central London