- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent day out. Alex was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic about his subject. Lots of tastings, but also the science behind winemaking was put over in such a jolly way. Would certainly recommend to anyone who enjoys wine.Written 21 May 2022
- Fun spot! It's tucked down an alley near the railway arches near the Bethnal Green tube. Very casual spot; a few outdoor tables in the alley and some indoor ones, too. Chill vibes and lots of locals. Interesting concept of wines made it London and other cities, often if grapes purchased elsewhere. Small, well-curated by-the-glass list. Enjoyed some pre-dinner wines here and would happily return!Written 1 June 2022
- Fabulous English wines. Had an informative and fun tasting with Sergio. Wine Club is well worth joining - great to be amongst the 1st to try the new releases!Written 7 December 2021
- Ordered a bottle of Dom which got delivered to the wrong address, it had also been signed for according to the tracking details! Rang up Honest Grapes and living up to their name, sorted the problem with no hassle. The courier was sent out to retrieve the missing bottle and re-delivered to me promptly.
Excellent service and a great price, I will certainly use them again.Written 15 December 2017
- I came to buy props for a runway show. There are some great stalls with sellers with amazing antique wares, and a few with the normal cheap jewellery tat.
My minus point would be some of the indoor area sellers are pretty grumpy and unhelpful. Give them a miss and stay outside where there are. some great sellers with very interesting wares, are well informed and happy to help you make your purchase.
(My favourites are the two tables selling Roman jewellery and antiques!)Written 19 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about London