Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
Types of Attractions
32 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- The best place you will go the people are nice and when you go for happy hour it’s just pure vibes and everyone is so nice all of the time.
Leiden and Becky are the best and pure vibes all of the time 🤩🤩Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We popped in on a Saturday evening without a booking and we’re shown to some bar seating. We both had cocktails, one from the menu and one vague request left to the bar staff to figure out. Both cocktails were excellent, service was superb, the setting and atmosphere was lovely. We only stayed for one drink, prices are fairly high but it was a really nice treat to end our day out.Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The singers here are amazing. And so are the staff. However, what I don’t understand is how the security guards choose to treat people differently. There was a table of customers dancing on the table like the singers do. There were three people on the table, two women and one man. One boy tried to dance on his table and was dragged off by security. He pointed at the other table going the same thing, and the security guard struggled his shoulders. Either no one can dance on the tables or everyone is treated the same. And by table, I mean the low, metal, coffee tables where the sofas are. No the tall wooden tables obviously.Written 8 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We’ve visited Gordon’s twice this year. My partner and I really love the wine selection and the food is great, especially the cheeses. My only problem with Gordon’s is not being able to book a table in advance- I’m sure there are reasons and I’m sure it makes perfect sense to them and that it works well for them. My issue is, we’ve been twice, both times for special occasions and we’ve not been able to be seated in the ‘candlelight vaulted wine cellars’, which to be honest, is a massive part of what draws you to go there as it just sounds incredible. Gordon’s is not local to us at all, it’s a long and expensive train journey to get to London, it’s really only something we can do for a special occasion or if we are staying there overnight. There is the added stress of not knowing if you are going to be able to be seated because of course, you can’t reserve a table (we went yesterday for my partners birthday). Yesterday we didn’t have the option of sitting inside at all, we were sat outside. It was nice outside, but it was chilly and wouldn’t have been my first choice. they had heaters but they didn’t put them on until nearly 9pm, just as we were leaving.
Again, I do rate this wine bar very highly and we have enjoyed both of our visits and will definitely come again, it would just be so nice if you could reserve a table so you actually get to sit in the interesting bit!Written 27 June 2022
- Very odd vibe, enjoyable but felt like an airport lounge or hotel bar.
Good selection and reasonably priced - averaging about £11 per glass. Shame they didn’t do more food as we left before we wanted to stop to get some dinner.Written 26 October 2021
- I visited Simmons Mornington Crescent on Friday 13th October. I was warmly greeted by the manager Alessandra. She accommodated my request to choose another table and ensured that our service was quick and professional. The other bar staff were also really charming and I'm sure that it's a reflection of how well she motivates her team and also ensures fabulous customer service. The cocktails were lovely and fabulous happy hour prices!
CarolynWritten 14 October 2023
- We’ve been coming regularly since we moved to the area approx 5 years ago (both for special occasions just us/ with family, and when we’ve had a stressful week and just want to chill out) and feel it’s about time we posted a review. Due to move soon but thankfully still within a public transport distance! We love this place. We both love wine but have learnt a ton, both technique, grapes, and about regions since starting coming here - and discovered wines we never thought we’d love. Thoroughly enjoyed our second Summer Wine Fair here and feeling very much more in love with the area we live! Fantastic wine, great people, and a beautiful venue. Keep it up guys, we’ll be back soon with more friends/ family :)Written 21 August 2021
- Great company. Great food and drinks. Couldn’t fault the service one bit! The staff were lovely and professional. Nothing was too much for them. My guests complimented the food and drinks all night, no one left unsatisfied. Will definitely book again!Written 21 November 2023
- Excellent service and beautifully-crafted cocktails, enjoyed in the early evening sunshine on the terrace.
The staff were charming and the small plates were the perfect accompaniment to our drinks - made according to our preferences by a patient and helpful barman.
I only wish we lived nearby and could visit more often.Written 30 July 2022
- My husband and I were having a short break in London, staying near Smithfield. A lot of the places in this area are super-busy, glitzy and expensive. This place was calm, no problem finding somewhere to sit about 7pm and we could hear each other without shouting. The two young men serving were friendly, efficient and welcoming. Free water was on the table, which is a nice touch. We had a mixed cheeses and charcuterie platter which was very nice and included a generous amount of bread. We had four glasses of wine from the small but interesting by-the-glass selection. Total bill was £71 inc 12.5% service which I think is very fair for Central London.Written 9 October 2023
- Excellent cider bar with a very wide range of ciders, including two of their own, and every other apple-based alcoholic drink. Welcoming and knowledgeable staff, a taster table on arrival, and a few indoor and outdoor tables. Don't miss it.Written 13 October 2019
The best drinks.
You will not regret a visit. The owner is so welcoming and knowledgeable about the products.
Excellent!Written 12 June 2022
- I love this little spot - it’s stunning, and the staff were brilliant. They looked after us really well. Fantastic cocktails too!Written 1 November 2021
- This is a great place - if you like tasting wine and learning at the same time this is the proverbial kids’ sweet shop for grown ups. Plenty of opportunities to taste and not get too out of hand cost wiseWritten 2 March 2022
- We had a couple of glasses on Malbec and some truffle crisps. V nice in all ways... wines, location, staff... Nice little upstairs oasis!Written 3 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for groups seeking wine bars in London:See more wine bars for groups in London on Tripadvisor