- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We visited Ilam Park on Wednesday 1st June with our family of mixed ages.
This site was beautiful, such a peaceful and relaxing park with magnificent views. The weather was a little wet on our arrival but this did not deter us from exploring and we were quite sheltered on the walks around.
We visited the cafe afterwards and the staff were extremely accommodating, as it was still raining, the staff offered to bring our food and drinks down to the indoor seating area as we had our dog with us.
The food was fantastic, just what was needed after a busy day walking Dovedale and then the Ilam site as well. It was fantastic to have some great vegan options on the menu as well, something that is not always easy to find.
Can't wait to revisit.Written 4 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really well put together guide book. Included helpful instructions and hints plus interesting and thought-provoking comments throughout. Thank goodness for the blue arrows along the way!!! :) We were blessed with gorgeous weather. Uplifting experience - physically, spiritually, emotionally......Written 26 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super little church with interesting wall paintings / frieze depicting the history of the church and village. So pleased the church is open to visitors.Written 17 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Pretty village, with some lovely housing. The story behind the centre cross is very interesting. lovely stream running through.Written 12 September 2021
- Despite some of the poor reviews, we found our time at Ilam Park Tea Room to be very pleasant. With plenty of seating available, we found everything to be clean, hygenic and as it should be. The service staff had no issue with catering to our allergenic needs and supplied us with delicious coffee and cake!Written 5 April 2022