- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful waterfront walk near the city, with wonderful views, cafes, flowers, sculptures -- close enough to walk off a meal from the nearby great restaurants.Written 2 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's worth the visit. The gallery has great antiques, lamps, art and jewellery. The artist also do custome work.Written 22 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best place in town. Love it
The chocolate is amazing and the ice cream is the best. 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫. I will certainly be back.Written 9 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful grounds, nice handmade products.
High quality but not cheap price wise, but see it like buying a souvenir you’ll actually use.Written 7 August 2021
- This is truly an oasis of tranquility and beauty. La Grange du Parfumeur is a treasure....nestled in the Eastern Townships, it is a fragrance house that develops and sells its one-of-a kind scents on site. Alexandria and Eric facilitate your experience at La Grange - but they are not salespersons.....they are true artists. With the advent of COVID-19, they had to pivot - to change the way they operated. Over the spring they have developed a garden where visitors sit among flowers and overhanging trees, soft music plays, and they have a tranquil, and one-of-kind opportunity to enjoy these gorgeous scents in an outdoor sanctuary. Alexandria and Eric are kind and charming people, devoted to their art and committed to creating a special experience for their visitors. My husband and I have travelled there from Ontario two summers in a row and it is not too be missed. Beyond the experience itself, the scents are unlike any other. They reflect the stories and journey that Alexandria takes to create them (......and people consistently compliment them whenever we put them on!) Treat yourself to a beautiful visit and a keepsake to enjoy each day, ever after.Written 22 August 2020