- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My girlfriend and I stayed with Carlos on his sailboat for 2 days and 2 nights.
We were blown away by the beauty and uniqueness of San Blas and we were so happy to experience all this on a boat. On the one hand having the comfort staying on a beautiful yacht and on the other hand having the possibility to see couple of different magical islands was OUTSTANDING.
The service of Carlos was excellent. He is a great cook and prepared for every lunch and dinner fresh fish, lobster, crab or other seafood available in the waters of San Blas. He is also very knowledgeable about San Blas and the Kunas and makes everything possible for you to have an unforgettable time. So visit Calors on his boat before San Blas will be flooded in the next 15-20 years. Thank you a million times.Written 18 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Boat (Colbert) was in perfect shape and the Captain (Raphael) and the chef (Pauline) were great host.
Perfect vacation , will certainly repeatWritten 8 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best trip of my life. Crew is awesome. Elena, Haizel, Alexis and Nali....thanks for everything. I met the most wonderful people on the boat, had a blast, party all day long and Flunky ball was phenomenal! San Blas is a paradise... don't think it twice, you have to take this trip! Gitano del Mar is the best choice!!! Love you, guys!!!Written 19 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.