3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Stunning location, can either walk from Capri along the Krupp path - great going down but need to be fit to walk back up. 3-4 bleach clubs. Cheapest is 30 euros for sunbed and 15 euros for umbrella . Average 35 euros per sun bed. Restaurants and snack bars … bring money and a fair bit of it! Small free beach but rocky and pebbles and gets busy. Beach clubs either small pebble beach or into the sea off the small walkways.
Nice watching the big Yatchs and boats and people coming back and forth to go to the restaurantsWritten 13 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent a nice hour cooling off in the sea on the public beach after a stroll around Capri on a very hot day. It was very crowded being August, and being free, but lovely sea, views and to watch the boats and people.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Marina Grande is not really a place to swim or suntan -- it is primarily to get on or off the ferries and boats. The beach is small and far from private. But if you have a few hours to kill, why not. . . .Written 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Island of Capri
- These places are best for beaches in Island of Capri:See more beaches in Island of Capri on Tripadvisor