Bodies of Water • Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great place to retreat and relax. From Kayaking to row boating in this hidden paradise. Restaurant on site and plenty of Cervezas.Written 15 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is where everyone comes to sit, relax, and people watch! It's THE thing to do in Comitan. Enjoy a latte at one of the cafes, take a walk and windoeshop, or just linger--its encouraged! You'll enjoy great food and service! I highly recommend that you support the local street vendors. You will find all kinds of snacks: chips, popcorn, fruit, flavored respados or cold pozole: A traditional favorite made with cacao.
Depending on when you visit, you might get a chance to visit various local vendors and purchase jewelry, handbag, throw blankets and crafts from artisans. You also have to try their pastries!
Hang out at downtown Centro to enjoy the best of Comitan de Dominguez!Written 17 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Everything from booking to the experience was perfect. We had so much fun with Angel and his team; We felt safe and in good hands. Jumping from the waterfalls and the rappel were unique experiences. It was really the highlight of our trip to Chiapas.Written 7 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.