- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Located on the outskirts of the small village of Fanore, the beach is well signposted. We went in February, which meant we had the beach to ourselves for a while. There is a free car park and toilet facilities onsite, (closed out of season). Information boards tell you about the area. Access to the beach is via a boardwalk but there are great views of the beach from a well made wooden platform. The beach is sandy and bordered by dunes which are roped off as they form part of a conservation area. The beach area is beautiful, great photos can be taken. Well worth a visit.Written 16 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A lovely walk to get away from it all. Met very few people on this loop. Started off by going left out of Fanore beach car park, & took right turns there after until coming back to the carpark. Start off with road surface & then the climb starts on the grassy surface. & it is a climb, & just when you think you have reached the top, you go around the corner, & there is another little hill. But once you reach the top of that hill, it is downhill all the way home. Lovely views once you get back on the road surface heading back to the carpark. Took 3 hours, with about a 20 min stop for a picnic lunch.Written 20 July 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We hiked the looped trails on our own using the maps we received at the information center in town. The 11 of us took the shuttle to the park, and enjoyed the beautiful wildflowers, ponds, trees and thjick moss! It was a wondeful experience. The weather was full of variety that day (sun, rain, wind, calm) just like to flora!Written 21 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.