Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Riale is a little jewel both in summer and in winter. I have been several time in winter for skiing and this summer i came back here for hiking to the Lago dei Sabbioni. It is a small village at the end of the valley but it deserves all the road to be done. It is simply a magical placeWritten 29 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Just happened to see this place on our drive back down from the waterfall so we decided to stop. They make their own cheeses, yogurt and gelato and have these for sale (also butter and "fiocchi di latte," which is like cottage cheese) in the small shop. In particular I thought the Greek yogurt was delicious (I got the plain kind but they have varieties with fruit and also almonds and honey). The gelato was also excellent.Written 2 June 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The view would deserve 10 dots...not only five. It is placed over the Lake of Sabbioni at approximately 3000mt of altitude. The views are gorgeous. THe Rifugio is managed by a no-profit organization (not by CAI as usually happens in Italy). It is a very good structure both for a stop or for a sleepover. My only remark was a menu not exactly as i was expecting at 3000mt on the alps but a part for this it was really a great place and it deserves for sure a visit.Written 29 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Formazza
- These places are best for sights & landmarks in Formazza:
- Formazza Agricola
- Rifugio di Montagna 3A, Anna, Attilio ed Alessandro
- Chiesa Di San Giovanni Battista
- Chiesa di San Bernardo