Things to do in Quimbaya
Top Things to Do in Quimbaya
Things to Do in Quimbaya
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
11 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Nature & Wildlife Areas
Bodies of Water • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Amusement & Theme Parks • Parks
Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Park is similar to 4H fair / petting zoo/ reiassance festival. All shows in Spanish only. Muddy hilly terrain. Beautiful views and drops. Nice landscape. Plan for the whole day open to close. The food is low quality and not a lot to select from. All the photosgraphers all terrible, bad timing, bad angles, poor framing. You start at the entrance with gift shops. You go to the first show with the cows and this one was entertaining even without knowing Spanish. Then you go pet the very diverse cows. The second show requires a good understanding of Spanish a lot of phrasing. It was about how the city depends on the farmers. Then go look at a diversity of chickens. Then zip line. Then lunch. Then pet and see pigs of all sizes. Then watch the pig race show. Then to the cat area pet cats. Then dog area where the dog cages could be improved. Then watch the dog show. Then look at worms in the dirt. Then walk around this long path to the horse area. Or pay 15.000cop to take zip line. All the photographers at this park were horrible in timing and framing and angles.Then to pet horses of many breeds and then watch the horse show which them just prancing around on the horses recommend skipping the show and riding the horses instead unless you love horses. There’s only food in the pig area and cat area elsewhere is just snacks. Yes it takes the whole day.Written 14 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been twice and the experience was great. The last time I was there in January 2021, in panaca you can have a unique experience with the animals, you can have a beer while you are in the shows, you can walk outdoors, you can buy things, you can have a delicious freshly prepared coffee, you can ride carts, you can see beautiful animals, enjoy with your pets and family and finally have a picnic.
i liked Panaca because there is many green zones to enjoy with the family and get out of the city. there are very animals in the park and is on family environmentWritten 21 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- fun adventure sailing down a river, higly recomended the water falls are gorgeous worth the wal up fun for the whole familyWritten 15 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- (English follows)
Durante mi visita llovio y no hubo ninguna de animacion de remplazo.
Nada entretenido, solo chistes de doble sentido.
Restaurante desordenado y caro; la comida estaba mala y fria. Mucha fila, y no la hacian respetar.
Simplemente una perdida de dinero y tiempo. Mejor ir a Panaca o al parque del café.
Horrible experience. It rained the day of my visit and they had no backup plan.
All the entertainment was dirty jokes, so not amusing for the kids.
They make you buy coupons for your food but the line is not respected and the kitchen is a true mess. Food was ok but very cold when we finally got it. Not worth it. Rather visit a Finca Cafetera or go to Panaca.Written 6 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We enjoyed shopping and seeing the crafts. The coffee samples were delicious too. Didn’t have time for much of a workshop tourWritten 16 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Quimbaya
- The top attractions to visit in Quimbaya are: See all attractions in Quimbaya on Tripadvisor
- The best outdoor activities in Quimbaya according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Quimbaya on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Quimbaya with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Quimbaya on Tripadvisor
Quimbaya Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 4:09 a.m.|