Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
52 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 52
What travellers are saying
- Across from the Cathedral and around the corner from City Hall, it’s a nice place to browse the shops, check out some art or grab a quick bite to eat. Extremely clean and safe area.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- a very peaceful beach where you can spend some quality time with your partner or your family, don't forget to bring a towel to lay down on it and enjoy the sun!Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Plain and simple inside, it has a beautiful facade and obviously serves its purpose. Other than the Art Walk, this has to be San Jose’s greatest sight to see.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a truly amazing gallery. Every piece on display, including smaller less expensive items, is interactive with your phone or iPad, producing beautiful words and images that seem to pop out of the art. What a unique and creative idea. We simply loved the experience and will have a lot of fun showing our friends and family when we get our purchases home.Written 21 November 2022
- Our guide Nicha, and our photographer George, were great! They spoke good english, were very funny and seemed to have a real connection with the animals! Our time with the dolphins was amazing!! We did the royal package and it was worth the money! Pictures were a bit more expensive than they should have been. Additionally, we got a free lunch with our package but our transit was only at 1:15 or 3:15 so your options were to miss lunch and go home or eat lunch and have two hours with nothing to do. Overall though, great experience would reccomend stoping by!Written 13 August 2022
- So, this is not the most beautiful plaza but it has atmosphere, especially at night. Central point of the town. A main meeting location. There are some tourist things worth seeing around the square, plus some shops, chemists and a few places to grab a bite to eat or a coffee. Not very clean. Loads of birds around too. Good place to get your orientation! If your getting an uber, their most likely to pick you up or drop you here. At night (not sure if this is every evening) but when we were there they had food stalls and entertainment. There was a festival on. Walk away from the square and there are beautiful art galleries, boutique shops and hip restaurants. The area is generally safe but stay on the main roads as the quieter roads can be dark and isolated.Written 19 November 2022
- Cabo Premium Logistics is the premier transfer service in Cabo. We have used them several times on our trips and they have provided us with excellent private service to and from our hotel and the airport. They provide drinks and a private car and have great value pricing. I would highly recommend their services and will continue to use them whenever we go to Cabo for round trip transfers. Thanks for the excellent service!Written 28 November 2022
- Top Notch Professional Service. Recently did a round trip Airport to Hotel transfer with Victor's - it was a seamless, flawless, professional experience on every level. Was some concern due to IronMan running the same day as needing to return to the airport - schedules were modified (at Victor's initiation) to accommodate the event. Well Done! From here on out I will use no one else in Cabo!Written 7 November 2022
- Gio is wonderful, kind, timely and friendly. He is always on time (15 minutes early which I really appreciate!) and a very safe driver. His vehicles are always immaculately cleaned and nice and cool to get inside. I highly recommend him as a driver in Cabo! Thank you, Gio!Written 26 November 2022
- I found this service from all the good reviews on this site. Christian is the owner and did Airport and transfers for me. He will be my driver every time I come to Cabo. He is prompt, communicates well via text and has excellent service in all regards. Highly recommend.Written 26 November 2022
- We had a very positive experience with VIP Transportation, starting with the communications they sent letting us know how to find their representatives. Everyone we talked to was very helpful and spoke great English. We were very appreciative of our drivers Daniel and Jorge, who both provided us with plenty of recommendations for our trip and future adventures to Cabo! Price seemed very fair for the quality of communications, vehicles, and drivers provided. Will definitely book again on our next trip!Written 28 November 2022
- I'd like to thank Cris for his dedication to the locals and to preserving our history and culture. With the new trends more and more people are interested in learning about the background of our towns. What better teacher than a local with many generations dating back to this area. The walk is very easy, no hills or rough streets. safe to take the young ones and the grandparents as well. Filled with historic fun facts as you roam around town. There are private tours,the proceedings go towards cultural education for locals. which brings me to the next point, there are free tours for locals on thursdays!! Come enjoy Cabo Historical walking tour you won't regret it!Written 28 August 2019
- What an absolutely wonderful experience. We contacted hydro flyboard to celebrate a friends 50th birthday. It was an outstanding experience. The coach was very safe, very encouraging, and very effective in getting us into the air and making sure we had a fantastic time. He went out of his way to accommodate our schedule (including a holiday weekend!) A very unusual and exciting adventure - made me feel like a kid again! SO MUCH FUN. Definitely give Hydro flyboard a call when in the cabos area!!!!!Written 20 April 2022
- Great service. The team is super responsive and helpful in every way possible. I have used this service a couple of times and always have a great experience.Written 1 September 2022
- Fun snorkeling trip with Paola as a guide. The boat and captain gave us a safe comfortable ride. Slow season so it was a private tour. Paola made sure we saw many different fish and marine life. We even saw sea turtles. Enjoyed all the information about Cabo along with the snorkeling.Written 14 November 2022