- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
73 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This was a truly amazing gallery. Every piece on display, including smaller less expensive items, is interactive with your phone or iPad, producing beautiful words and images that seem to pop out of the art. What a unique and creative idea. We simply loved the experience and will have a lot of fun showing our friends and family when we get our purchases home.Written 21 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Across from the Cathedral and around the corner from City Hall, it’s a nice place to browse the shops, check out some art or grab a quick bite to eat. Extremely clean and safe area.Written 26 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- a very peaceful beach where you can spend some quality time with your partner or your family, don't forget to bring a towel to lay down on it and enjoy the sun!Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful white sand beach perfect for Lounging, walking and bathing. Surf can be rough, perfect for surfing during the summer, so may need to be a strong swimmer. Baby sea turtles come out of the sand nests in November. What a treat.Written 13 November 2022
- Plain and simple inside, it has a beautiful facade and obviously serves its purpose. Other than the Art Walk, this has to be San Jose’s greatest sight to see.Written 26 November 2022
- Can't wait to get back to Frank Arnold Gallery...Definitely on my Happy Place list. This is the start of the Gallery District.Written 15 December 2021
- Great beer from Monterey Brewing Company and Baja Brewing Company. Highly recommend this little place.Written 7 August 2022
- The beach is now clean and beautiful. You can rent one of the few day palapas for $45 per person. That comes with a food/credit credit. We ordered 2 margaritas. $26!! Very expensive for Cabo. No chips and salsa. Come for the beach and bring your own drinks.Written 29 December 2021
- My friend and I decided to go visit Wirikuta, as we both love cactae. This place has so many different plants from all over the world. It was pretty empty, so we got full attention of Juanito, who runs the place. Juanito was extremely attentive at all times. He explained a little bit about the most interesting plants over there. We walked around and saw dolphins, camels, different birds, as well as sculptures. It was quite an interesting spot!
We took the local bus there from downtown! The bus is #5, and it costs less than $1.Written 7 July 2018
- I was staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Hilton for my fiance's business trip. It is just steps away from the Koral Center. There were many choices for food and drink and the experience is authentic. I enjoyed tacos, oysters, sushi and many Margarita's during my stay. The staff were friendly and the food was delicious. I highly recommend Margaritas and tacos at the office. The oysters and clams at the Oyster bar are also top notch. The sushi was wonderful as well. The views from this location are also amazing.Written 22 November 2019
- Erik was an awesome driver! Very friendly on our trip from our resort to the airport. His English is excellent!Written 29 November 2022
- Jonathan has the most beautiful hand made jewelry. The presentation is perfect, his staff warm and they always greet you with a smile and a glass of wine. Jonathan is extremely nice and friendly and very talented.Written 21 November 2022
- I found this service from all the good reviews on this site. Christian is the owner and did Airport and transfers for me. He will be my driver every time I come to Cabo. He is prompt, communicates well via text and has excellent service in all regards. Highly recommend.Written 26 November 2022
- I have severe back issues. This is the first and only time the masseuse really addressed my issue after asking. I highly recommend! Best massage of my life! I can enthusiastically recommend Kathi and Flora.Written 29 November 2022
- Booking our transportation from the airport to our resort which was located in Cabo San Lucas was so easy on Cape Transfers transfers website! I think Big Airlines Companies should hire their webpage team (I’m looking at you American Airlines!) because we had our reservation done in literally less then 2 minutes! They don’t try to sell you anything but your transportation and don’t have hidden taxes or rates when you are about to pay, at our arrival the service was equally impressive, 2 Cape Transfers transfers representatives guided us to our beautiful suburban, the driver was a professional at its job too and helped with every single inquire we had about Cabo during our ride.
you cannot wrong with Cape Transfers Transfers they are Simple’s a MUSTWritten 12 November 2022