- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
27 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Erik was an awesome driver! Very friendly on our trip from our resort to the airport. His English is excellent!Written 29 November 2022
- The guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the area and horses. The farm has an amazing feel to it and I could tell all the animals are well taken care of and loved. It was my 10 year old daughter’s first horseback riding experience. She loved it and I felt that it was very safe. Will definitely do this again when we return to Cabo.Written 22 October 2022
- Great service. The team is super responsive and helpful in every way possible. I have used this service a couple of times and always have a great experience.Written 1 September 2022
- Excellent service and customer support.
If you are looking for comfort, attention, formality and good experience, definitely Cabo Best Ride is the option.Written 23 May 2022
- We really enjoyed diving with the East Cape Explorers! The shop was very well organized and had friendly and helpful staff so we could focus on enjoying the dives. The boat was comfortable and we had water and snacks on board. Before getting into the water we were always well briefed about the dive sites. There are a lot of really nice dive sites in the corridor. Close to the dive shop there are also two nice restaurants for a good Mexican lunch after the morning dives.Written 22 November 2022
- My company used Conventur DMC for a huge event in Los Cabos few months ago. We have had many events in different cities in Mexico but this was our first time in Los Cabos. Everything went very smooth and professional; it started with the meet & greet st the airport, nice vehicles for the transportation and the tour to the land end/Arch, a camel ride through the desert and a theme night with a fantastic dinner. They set up a hopitality desk at the lobby of our hotel where during the whole event their helpfull staff was there to make reservations for the transportation and the pick up to the tours and to the airport. I am glad that we found this DMC as this turned out a perfect event for the company. Muchas gracias, we hope to come back!Written 23 September 2016
- Gustavo and his Crew were amazing.
We landed a huge Black Marlin 140 lbs and a 90 lbs Blue Marlin
Every one should book a trip with GustavoWritten 28 November 2022
- We have been many times, always a blast! The crew is amazing, we always leave with big smiles 😎 not only do you get great zip lines but repelling too! And let’s not forget the tequila tasting, I’m not a tequila drinker, but theirs is very yummy. We can’t wait to go back!Written 18 November 2022
- This was an amazing day with Ricardo for my daughter's first offshore fishing trip! Thank you so much!Written 24 November 2022
- What an absolutely wonderful experience. We contacted hydro flyboard to celebrate a friends 50th birthday. It was an outstanding experience. The coach was very safe, very encouraging, and very effective in getting us into the air and making sure we had a fantastic time. He went out of his way to accommodate our schedule (including a holiday weekend!) A very unusual and exciting adventure - made me feel like a kid again! SO MUCH FUN. Definitely give Hydro flyboard a call when in the cabos area!!!!!Written 20 April 2022
- Surf in Cabo has created and maintains a culture of good vibes, honesty, inclusivity, safety, and fun at Costa Azul. My wife and I live in Colorado, and had an incredible opportunity to stay in San Jose del Cabo from January through April this year. David, Fernando, Rocco, the other David, Wendy, Chris, the part-time instructors, and Mario the photographer treated us like friends from the day that we arrived. I have to mention Roquito and Belu, as well, the 10-year-old ripper and his little brother, who would go from playing in the waves one minute to tossing a football on the beach with us the next. Surfing at one of the four Costa Azul breaks several days per week, we were always heartily welcomed by all of them. They were very generous to us throughout our entire stay, offering up pointers on surfing, conditions at the local breaks and across the region, and with the use of their facilities. Having spent nearly four months there, I came to know that it wasn’t just us, either. They treated every visitor to the beach and to their shop with the utmost respect, kindness, and compassion, all while maintaining an upbeat, exciting, and fun beach/surf atmosphere. The mean-spirited surf attitude that we’ve encountered at other breaks across the world just doesn’t exist at Pescadito Break, the awesome, gentle break nearest to Surf in Cabo, and it can be attributed to the welcoming, generous, and kindhearted attitudes of the shop and its staff. We had several friends and family visit throughout our stay who received fun and successful surf lessons and extremely reasonable prices on rentals and purchases, including many great action pictures of the kids surfing. It is a testament to the vibe of Surf in Cabo that the beach and the breaks there are all about fun, kindness, and sharing the wonders of the sea with the entire community at Costa Azul!Written 17 May 2022
- The best surf shop in Baja by far! Lovely welcoming and supportive staff members who go out of there way to meet all your surf needs. Loved my time with you and caught some epic waves on your boards, they went gooooood yeow legends! Much appreciated, Scott and Katja from New Zealand :)Written 27 September 2022
- We choose Daliken Sports Fishing Sports Fishing due mostly to the great reviews on TripAdvisor. We arrived at the marina and where greeted by Felipe who took care of fishing licences, showed us to the boat and introduced us to Captain Salvador and his deckhand Jose. Captain and crew where very friendly and helpful, we left promptly and had lines in the water by 7am and it didn’t take long for Salvador and Jose to get us on the fish. Steady action for two hours, landing 4 Mahi Mahi and finishing off our limits with a quadruple heading….”amazing” skill by Captain and crew insured we landed all 4.
By mid morning we had landed 9 Mahi Mahi, lost 2 and released one.
After this we changed tactics and started to fishing for Marlin, with another 1hr left in our trip the Captain spotted a Marlin and both Salvador and Jose worked the gear to get a hit. We landed an +175 lbs Marlin after a 45min fight. With a little time left we reset and within 30 mins had another Marlin in the boat, approx 100lbs which we decided to release it.
A fantastic day and the best fishing experience in all the years we’ve travelled to San Jose del Cabo/Cabo San Lucas
Highly recommend Daliken Sports Fishing, Captain Salvador and crew Jose and we’ll definitely book with then the next time down
D & C
Brentwood Bay, BC
CanadaWritten 20 November 2022
- We were looking for a fun activity for our whole family (young teens). We did a lot of driving: road, off-road, sand, wet sand, beautiful sight-seeing. It was hot, hard, dirty, and 100% fun!! I highly recommend.Written 7 July 2022
- We had the best time on the Mtb ride! Christian was a great guide! My only suggestion is to bring water and be prepared for fun.Written 20 October 2022