- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
65 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- When in downtown San Jose del Cabo, you must visit this gallery. It's art-meets-tech like I've never seen before. The paintings are gorgeous in their own right, but when viewed through the app, it comes to life with music and movement. We spent hours in the gallery, looking at every piece. The artist himself is often at the gallery, and is personable and passionate about his work.
If you aren't in a position to purchase the originals (like us) every piece has been reproduced into smaller versions - framed prints, small card-stock prints, coasters and magnets, and they all have the same effects with the app as the originals! All at pretty reasonable prices. We brought home several pieces for gifts, and had a framed print shipped home to Canada.
Many of the pieces have a faith theme, if you're into that, but mostly they are just messages about family, love and kindness.
Look him up online and see his catalogue of work - so cool!
One of our favorite stops in SJD.Written 1 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unlike other Mexican squares, this one has no trees and is not a place people gather poher than during art walk,Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rente kayaks from Costa Azul Surf Shop (an amazing business!) WHO brought uš to this beautiful beach. Gorgeous pristigne water, lovely sand, not too crowded. A great group of folks. A beautiful Memory create. New friends made…Written 6 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful, welcoming church right in the center of Cabo San Lucas.
Saturday 7 PM
Sunday 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, & 8:00 PM
The mas we attended was in Spanish and English but I think some are only in Spanish. Wonderful people so kind and welcoming. EnjoyWritten 30 January 2023
- Beautiful white sand beach perfect for Lounging, walking and bathing. Surf can be rough, perfect for surfing during the summer, so may need to be a strong swimmer. Baby sea turtles come out of the sand nests in November. What a treat.Written 13 November 2022
- Within easy walk from our hotel.
Nature reserve on esturary.
So peaceful. Lots of interesting birds.Written 13 February 2020
- So, this is not the most beautiful plaza but it has atmosphere, especially at night. Central point of the town. A main meeting location. There are some tourist things worth seeing around the square, plus some shops, chemists and a few places to grab a bite to eat or a coffee. Not very clean. Loads of birds around too. Good place to get your orientation! If your getting an uber, their most likely to pick you up or drop you here. At night (not sure if this is every evening) but when we were there they had food stalls and entertainment. There was a festival on. Walk away from the square and there are beautiful art galleries, boutique shops and hip restaurants. The area is generally safe but stay on the main roads as the quieter roads can be dark and isolated.Written 19 November 2022
- The beach is now clean and beautiful. You can rent one of the few day palapas for $45 per person. That comes with a food/credit credit. We ordered 2 margaritas. $26!! Very expensive for Cabo. No chips and salsa. Come for the beach and bring your own drinks.Written 29 December 2021
- We used Cabo Premium Logistics roundtrip from the airport to our resort. They responded to my emails quickly when we were delayed by our airline, relieving any worries I had. The vehicles were very clean and well-maintained. Alan was friendly and humorous, and we appreciated the refreshments after a long day of traveling! We had no need to stop anywhere on our way to the resort, but they offered to stop by a grocery store. Pricing was very reasonable. They were prompt, arriving early for our return trip to the airport. We would highly recommend using their services!Written 3 February 2023
- Nice market with some cooked food choices. A 10 minute walk from the main square. Not that amazing as a tourist activity but great if you're cooking.Written 23 January 2022
- This is a wide open beach, great for sunbathing or walking. We went two days in a row and it wasn't crowded. The waves were huge so I wouldn't recommend swimming but it was pretty.Written 12 March 2022
- Riding with Sergio was great!
He was on time, had good music and such a great attitude!
Recommend a hundred percent this company.Written 2 January 2023
- We use VIP several times a year. We are always pleased with the vehicles and the drivers.
The drivers are always on time and are very friendly and knowledgeable. They always have corona beer for me when they pick us up at the airport. We will certainly use them again.Written 1 February 2023
- I have used Transportation For Less many, many times for dinners, boat cruises, golfing, airport transfers, etc. On this most recent trip, I set up an airport transfer for my parents (who are in their 70s). When they locked themselves out of their house, their driver stayed with them until they were able to get back in the house and made sure they were safe. I am so grateful for Transportation for Less. They are reasonably priced and Francisco is always responsive by email. I highly recommend!Written 20 January 2023
- Best transportation service in Cabo!!! All the drivers are extremely nice & make for fun car rides. Definitely recommend if you are planning a trip to Cabo! Best part is they pick you up from the airport with some champagne & beer to start the trip off. The owner is so genuine & will provide whatever you need.Written 26 January 2023